Former Wake Forest Defensive Back Trey Rucker Commits to Oklahoma State

Ur confusing the issue.
We not a blue blood and blue blood recruit on name not we they are.
Since were not a blue blood we need everything we can use to bring in enough 4 stars.
It’s really hard to call Stillwater a selling point when the tallest building is the a&m grainary and downtown is smaller then perkins. Do u take out of town a say look u can see for miles of open prairie.
We fight for alot of the same 4 stars that Baylor and tcu. U think they dont sell the metroplex and Waco.
Its pretty obvious that alot of u never were teen age, who want more then fishing and hunting.

1 Like

A true fan wouldn’t bad mouth Stillwater.

Funny I’m just telling how it is. If u think Stillwater is a more happening place then the metroplex then u may spend to much time on the strip.
Am I wrong what is the tallest building
And the fact that tcu has 50 4 star in their back yard doesnt help. We got to important players.what was there 7 4 stars last yr in the state.

It’s not bad mouthing Stillwater, it’s stating facts. Do you realize how close gulf shores is to Tuscaloosa ? We have very little tradition and very little to offer players from metropolitan areas. Norman isn’t great but it’s way more urban than Stillwater, and they have a hell of a lot more tradition and money to spend. We got cade in basketball because his brother came and coached plain and simple. And look how this years recruiting class is panning out.

1 Like

Really? You think every 18 year old football player is only concerned with football at 18-22 years old? lmao :joy: location matters my dude.

1 Like

What do they say" location location location "

1 Like

And true fans also wouldn’t support a mediocre player who throws a fit over a coach wearing a t-shirt that he didn’t like.

1 Like

Plenty of 18-22 year olds are on campus right now that chose to be here. 99% of them aren’t getting a full ride for free too. You’re really gonna sit here and say that OSU isn’t capable of a top 25 recruiting class because it’s in Stillwater? Stillwater is a great place minus the awful roads.

U going there. Well I hope normal students come to osu.
4 star recruit isn’t worried about if they have the best agri program or a great accounting dept.

The wrestling team just won tuff one for us. Got tough one tonite.

Lol okay man whatever you say. It is definitely a great place but it definitely is a disadvantage when it comes to recruiting, y’all act like they don’t try to get the top talent :joy: and yea those guys are there to play football , but where would u rather be when a break comes around Stillwater or just a few hours from gulf shores or myrtle beach, or Miami Beach? I mean be realistic, Norman has an advantage because of tradition and a more urban lifestyle and also that program has more money than we could ever dream of having.

If I’m not mistaken I believe OSU has one of the fewest amounts of scholarship offers out of all P5 programs. Can’t get better recruits when you don’t offer them.

Again LOL IS all I can say

Mike Boynton doesn’t say “LOL” he goes and recruits. He may or not be a good coach time will tell but he does try to get the best players.

U jeff and ar0 get alot of rumors
I do know that u can go look and see who the offer
If u want u can just cover offer all the top1000. Then u u will get 25 rb.
Just like boynton has what 20 offers out and actually has no scholarship so if the first 3 3 r guards how do u say no if u want a center or have 1 scholarship
The prime reason Kelly came to osu over tcu is tcu pulled a players scholarship for another player.
So they got a 4 star rb and we got a high 3 star with 100 yard game already. Plus a 4 star de.
So yea u go after what u need and can get.
Their is more to recruiting then u guys know about.

Really lol how’s this 2021 class goin? :joy: oh I forgot we don’t have any kinfolk to hire this year :joy:

1 Like

I agree 100%.

There’s a looming post season ban coming. What do you expect? No one is gonna commit until we find out what the NCAA is gonna do.

It’s the same bad mouthing that pointing out that the crowds at a cowgirls basketball game is non existent.

Oh lol is that it :joy::joy: man y’all will give Boynton every benefit of the doubt when his greatest accomplishment has been hiring the brother of the number recruit one in basketball :joy: hysterical

1 Like