Four-Star Cornerback Recruit Kobe Black Sets Commitment Date, Includes OSU in Top 5

Originally published at: Four-Star Cornerback Recruit Kobe Black Sets Commitment Date, Includes OSU in Top 5 | Pistols Firing

Could Kobe follow his brother to Stillwater?

Whether Kobe commits or not, what positions are we likely to target in the portal?

I would think it depends on what’s out there. OL depth, DL if any available
Can’t see ATM being in there with no coach. I thought it was between us , Texas

I agree, OL and DL depth would be good. Probably a starting CB if we can find one (though I like what both Smiths and McKinney bring), even if black commits. I think we have a lot of good skill guys coming back WR from injury in Shettron and Stripling (Maybe Bray as well) Which we are gonna need with Presley gone and Leon Johnson probably not coming back. However there is bound to be talented WR’s and RB’s that can add serious playing time and depth at those positions.

1 Like

Presley has another year so I don’t think he will leave to use it somewhere else. At least I hope not.

1 Like

Presley and Black among others didn’t walk senior night. I think both come back. Maybe we get the brother of Black ? Him not walking says something to me

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that! That would be amazing if he came back. Could take a good run at the all time receptions lead. Currently sitting at 209 with a game to play. I hope they both come back that would be excellent.

1 Like