Four-Star Offensive Tackle Recruit Decommits from Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-offensive-tackle-recruit-decommits-from-oklahoma-state/

Tough hit for the Pokes, but it’s still early for the cycle.

Awesome

This is EXACTLY why I suggested doing away with National Signing Day!!!

2 Likes

That’s alright, he didn’t fit in with Cowboy Culture and doesn’t take football seriously and all the other things they say when a 4* walks away from the program.

A sophomore doesn’t know what options he’ll have and grabs in to what canes available. Taking away his opportunity to upgrade if he suddenly hits big time doesn’t exactly sound fair either.

This is why I don’t get too excited when a sophomore or freshman commit. Way too much time for the blue bloods to sweep in.

I especially don’t get excited when they commit immediately (and we’re one of the first to offer).

1 Like

See now i wonder how much $$$$$$$ he git to switch i mean he did say dream school u just dont switch on dream unless thers more money on the otherside

We need to remember how young these kids are. He’s class of 2022 and probably not even old enough to drive yet, huge decision to make at that age. You can’t fault the guy for wanting to explore all of his options. A lot can happen in two years and I’m sure Dickey isn’t just giving up on his recruitment.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of time between now and then. Who knows if we will even have college athletics in the future ??? Sad to think about but there are a lot of things that need to change .

Guess you don’t wanna bring up your boy Kasey Dunn saying our “big time” 4* receiver Cj Moore doesn’t take football seriously. But it’s okay as long as gundy doesn’t say it