Four-star OL Jaeden Roberts Decommits from Auburn

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-ol-jaeden-roberts-decommits-from-auburn/

Roberts should get a ton of attention, including from OSU.

1 Like

Come play for 4th in the conference.

1 Like

Lol u guys would hate picking him up

Let’s get it done.

1 Like

Unless he’s the next Russell Okung, I’d hate to see him waist his college career.

1 Like

U and joe r those 2 old grumpy old muppets in the theater on the muppets show. Cried about everthing. And chicken little.

2 Likes

They won’t go after him anyway. OSU’s recruiting is done and we have a tradition of playing walk ons over 4 star recruits. That’s the Cowboy Culture way. Then we wonder why we can’t make the Big 12 CCG.

1 Like

Exactly: Beating a very dead horse!

1 Like

When the horse still continues to kick you have to keep beating my man.

This may be an opportunity for both. Maybe if we can get and develop some O-Linemen we could get ar1 and joe15 back to their sooner page where they belong.

2 Likes

No one has done more for the Sooners than Gundy.

Gundy has lost more football Bedlam’s than any coach in history.

I’d love to push back against the nay-sayers and find a silver lining but the color of the clouds doesn’t really matter when your coach is looking for a good smoothie as opposed to a back-up kicker…

1 Like

Maybe there is a good chance we get him , who knows As long as he doesn’t read this board and listen to @ar1 and @jeff16 , they would discourage anyone wanting to come. You two’s constant bi****** gets really old , really f****** old… the goons are in turmoil from not making the playoffs. Go help them

1 Like

Just 1 question, where do you predict OSU finishing in the conference next year if we were to get him?

Depends on how well the QB plays. The line couldn’t get worse. Maybe they get healthy, Sanders was running for his life most of the time. I agree he needs to improve his reads… Illingworth has a very good arm but doesn’t seem much more mobile than me. You know a team only goes as well as the QB plays… defensive line should be good, depends on who comes back on defense as how good they will be

I think we might agree that Kansas will be 10th in the conference, so top 3, middle 3 or bottom 3? If this year was a repeat of 2017, does that mean a repeat of 2018 and finishing 9th?

Kansas had a decent class, Les can still coach so look for him to win a couple. I still think we finish top three, depending on the QB play. The goons will always be tough, Texas meh, I don’t see anyone that stands out

With us losing Wallace, Hubbard, Stoner and Woods I don’t see them getting better even if they are better at offensive line. I haven’t seen a good offensive line in 7 years so I don’t think they make them great next year. I predict 6th or worse.

Wallace will be the big loss. Hubbard was hurt, didn’t perform well while he was in there. Stoner hurts a little for sure. I hope Dickey can work some magic he did at KS … it’s always next man up. What happened to Langston Anderson ? I expected big things from him

1 Like

My biggest concern is defense, well qb but besides gunner playing nothing else were can do.:upside_down_face::smiley::innocent::cowboy_hat_face:
Ur rite next man up. I do know r depth will be lacking. The real troubles is linebackers.

1 Like