Four-star OL, Under Armour All-American Set for OSU Official Visit

Hubbard had 740 yards rushing in 2020 and he was also playing in the Bedlam game which was late into the season. As Mike Gundy would say “You better get your facts straight!!!”.

Here you are calling everyone stupid and telling them they don’t know what they’re talking about. Did the retard alert go off for you yet?

You never named who they were dumbace. In fact, I don’t even think you know who they are. I think you were in the moment making a desperate attempt to defend Gundy at any cost. If that’s true you shouldn’t have any problem naming the 5 starting lineman for me.

Lol your funny. With yards like that he was sitting. You have a terrible time with sarcasm.

Right……because I’m guessing it had nothing to do with the fact is line sucked in 2020 and that he was also sitting because of injuries as well.

You know them, why do I need to name them.
Ou 1 year Arkansas the next I see you have no answer why they play a tuff schedule

So your making excuses for Hubbard. You tell us injuries and poor team is excuses

I don’t know them!!! I need you to name them for me. Stop being scared!!! If you’re so confident in your excuses for Gundy I need further credible information. In a court of law they don’t solely care what you say. They want evidence backing up your statement as well.

Is Hubbard the one coaching the team? Is Hubbard the one recruiting and developing the lineman?

Wow you have no memory at all do you.
Your just showing to us if it’s not in your narrative it’s not important to you. Which I understand. Losing 5 lineman is a serious problem for you narrative. But, God joy u can’t play dumb forever, oh yea you can

Excuse for Hubbard like usaul your double standards show up. Just like nothing on ou and Arkansas play msu. It’s hard to back track when you have cried so much about us playing them

Nobody wanted him after that

Excuses for the coaching staff and recruiting as usual. Blame everyone but the person that’s been in charge the last seventeen seasons. You can’t even name the lineman. So I don’t want to hear it.

Losing 5 line man is no excuse. Your gf riley would have been devastated if he lost 5 of his 2 deep.

Ok joy I’m tied of you crying but u have just been not answering more and more questions. I’ll name the lineman. So now you can explain why it’s ok for ou and Arkansas to play msu
Galloway retired first of summer.
The two moron were kicked off the team during summer. Hunter and Cole got hurt in the first half of the tulsa game

I’m still waiting for you to name them. Until then I won’t believe you. What 5 lineman did we lose during the 2021 season that hurt us so bad? Did Galloway, Birmingham, or Anthony start?

You doing OK I named them. Just confirms you just a sad guy who only feels wanted when being put in his place

So Hunter Anthony was so good that he had to transfer to Nebraska? Is that it? Galloway didn’t even play in the 2020 season because he retired. How in the hell would he had been a starter for 2021 then? Talk about someone who won’t get their chit straight!!

Look I’m stopping here. Once again you lost where the conversation started. No wonder you only do a rainman tribute. It started with the offense line going into 2020.
I know you will say something about I changed something.

Lmao you just made yourself look stupid!!! That’s why you want to stop. Okay Robert I got it. Hunter Anthony was so good he transferred to a team that hasn’t made a bowl game in 5 straight seasons, and we lost Galloway last season and the season before even though he was never on the roster. Got it!!!

Are you that much of a moron. I’m not talking about last or Anthony hunter.
You can’t even follow a conversation.
The 2020 season we lost 5 lineman by the first half of the tulsa game. This is the original statement.
We had one retire to start summer two kicked off during summer and 2 got injured during the first half of the tulsa game.
This is what happen and put us behind the 8 ball since.
I know no other school could have handled it.

You’re talking about Hunter Anthony and Cole Birmingham. Don’t try to swindle your way out of this one now.