Gundyā€™s victories against Texas

2010 Score 33-17
2011 score 38-27
2013 score 38-13
2015 score 30-27
2016 score 49-33
2017 score 13-10
2018 score 38-35

Heā€™s only beat Texas by 20 or more one time, and in fact if you watch the 2015, 2017 and 2018 games he played so conservative in the 2nd half of that he nearly gave the wins to Texas. Eventually OSU will lose a game this season because he refuses nearly 90 percent of the time to take any kind of chances. If you even remotely think Gundy is going to bring a national title to OSU in his coaching career then you should probably stop drinking.

So letā€™s see here. I donā€™t know if these coaches would win a national championship at OSU, but they would definitely recruit better and take beating their rival seriously with more than one conference title in 15 seasons.

• PJ Fleck
  • Matt Campbell
  • Mike Leach
  • Josh Heupel
  • Sonny Dykes
  • Mike Norvell

We arenā€™t just stuck with Gundy. My top two would be Fleck and Leach. I think OSU would have a real chance at either one.

1 Like

:upside_down_face::rofl::joy::crazy_face:

Pretty weird post. The name that shocked me the most was leach. First he is older then Gundy. 2nd we know he canā€™t win a conference title, thatā€™s been proven. Mike norvell would have to be fired, he donā€™t leave fsu for osu. Campbell has to win the big 12 this yr, took Gundy 7 yrs. I like Campbell but the things u cry about he does to. Pj at best a side ways move. Dykes been a power 5 coach didnt see any thing. Heupel ride foster wave and can get recruits at florida( does herman sound similar). More u talk the more u remind me of a texas fan. Bevo always sees a greener pasture on the other side of the fence. And ur reference on those Texas games one thing u missed we won them. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

What makes CJ Brown better than Deondrick Glass. Glass was bigger, Glass was higher rated.

I donā€™t think these guys are trolls. I think they are die-hard Poke fans who expect more effort in recruiting which starts with Gundyā€™s mindset towards the whole process. Heā€™s complacent to a certain point. Gundy emphasizes development of players more than recruiting higher rated guys. Also, they expect better than a 2-13 Bedlam record in 15 tries. And more than one conference title in 15 years. And those are fair expectations. Iā€™m in the same camp. Whether Gundy wins a Big 12 title this year remains to be seen. Regardless of what happens, I want him gone in the next few seasons. We need new young, hungry blood to take this program to this next level. For 5+ million per year, those expectations are more than fair. Just my two cents. Go Pokes! Beat the Shorthorns!

1 Like