Four-star Safety, Former Aggies Signee Kendal Daniels Commits to OSU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-safety-former-aggies-signee-kendal-daniels-commits-to-osu/

Whoooo boy.

Thats great news a defense 4 :star2:
We were piling up the running backs.

2 Likes

I’m cautiously excited. Would like to know what happened with A&M but from a talent perspective definitely a great addition.

Yes I stated that in his early article. There is also a rumor ou pulled their offer before he committed to a&m.
The thing i also worry about is his 40 time isn’t that great. I think its like 4.75

1 Like

Let’s go!

1 Like

Gundy needs to do a background check on him if OU pulled their offer. Other than that, sounds like a potential great player.

Idk about ou pulling there offer, I do know he asked out of his letter of intent with a&m after one of the defensive coaches left

2 Likes

I was just saying some on here said it. i didnt say it was fact
And why did he not go to Miami with the coach just saying

Moved us up to the top 30

3 Likes

Yessir big time get for us

3 Likes

Where get some tall db. He is 6’4" epps is 6’3"
The calling him a hybrid im sure he will move in lineback

Man with him , Oliver and Williams we got some BIG TIME in state defensive talent this year

3 Likes

Like Kelly is chopped liver​:upside_down_face::innocent::joy::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Where are all the naysayers. They were on here just a minute ago​:flushed::sob::cry::pleading_face::scream::confounded::persevere::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

This is what I like to see. Keep getting dudes like this.

3 Likes

Now we need to get banks back in the fold

1 Like

Nice to have a 4* fall in our laps after the recruiting cycle! Based on his bio, it sounds like he could develop into a taller version of Markelle Martin. That’s a scary thought.

Any idea how we fit him in? I thought the class was full.

1 Like

I just read read that OU pulled there offer because they wanted him at linebacker and he wanted to play safety, sooner scoop on Twitter.

2 Likes

They have us at 26 but chandler was suppose to play this year with scholarship pushed back. But he never showed up on the roster. And the wake forest kid is rite know a pwo not on scholarship.

1 Like

Meow!

Sorry, which Chandler? Chandler Anthony?