Four-star WR Rodney Gallagher Commits to WVU Over OSU, Others

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-wr-rodney-gallagher-commits-to-wvu-over-osu-others/

OSU misses on a chance to add its first WR in 2023.

Well if we can’t find any receivers I bet Kam Franklin can catch a ball if we are ever short handed :smirk:

1 Like

Well I’m sure we will red shirt a couple of guys.

1 Like

I guessing he didn’t want to be benched over experienced players for a couple of years.

Thats funny you said the same thing 2 years ago for b presley. Moron blah blah blah

2 Likes

Every school on his list has a better team than WVA.

1 Like

Blah Blah Blah. Talking out the side of your mouth again. Oklahoma State football finishes better than 95% of D1 programs last year, and you want whoever will listen to believe the OSU football coaching staff doesn’t have a clue what they’re doing. Where is the same outcry for the other OSU sports?

2 Likes

The key words in here are “last year”. Do you think we should be doing better than one conference title or NY6 bowl every 10 years?

No. Why should we. Didn’t we go to the sugar bowl.
Oh yea. You meant win more then 1.

1 Like

You mean the Sugar Bowl where we got embarrassed 34-6 at the half on national television? That Sugar Bowl?

It was still a bowl you said we didn’t go to.
Before you go on. Admit you were wrong we have 2 in the last 10 years. But 3 in 11. Which is less then 4years per bowl. Your always saying 3 or 4 yours on title games a big 6. So really stop.

1 Like

I never said we didn’t go to it. I just said we got embarrassed.

It’s bad you can’t remember what everyone else post. It’s just sad you can’t remember what you wrote. It was only a few post back you said we only went to 1 big6

1 Like

Don’t worry, gundy will mop up the rest of the 4 stars guys.

West Virginia with a top 15 class. Nice. Neil brown is rocking it for such a young coach in the big twelve.

1 Like

It’s not even summer yet dude. Give us a break

1 Like

You tell him. Heck people haven’t even started talking about how Gundy is doing better at recruiting just to drop back in the mid 30’s.

Yes jug your still in reality, your were dreaming we were Alabama

1 Like

The team we lost to was the embarrassment. They should have vacated that Sugar Bowl win along with the other 33 wins they had to vacate.

2 Likes

Never even think about Alabama but wouldn’t it be nice to out recruit Rutgers or Leach since you bring him up so much.

1 Like