Four-star WR Rodney Gallagher Commits to WVU Over OSU, Others

We have talked about this. The 3 stooges Want more then warranted. Of course all fans want more and to see improvement after a rebuild( which real fans know what happened) this happened 7 and 6 in 2018 to 12 and 2 last year. Each year improved.

1 Like

Hopefully we don’t pull an 8-5 or 7-6 like we did after 2011 and 2017.

You would love for it to happen Joey, don’t lie !! You would give a right nut for it to happen. Here’s to you crying some more in ‘22 , you do it well

1 Like

It could happen. With Cole going down for the year has changed the oline. Until we see how that works out . We still have to see how mason gets all the new players going. Then we have to see how all these new qbs play. When you lose half your team is that not a rebuild.

1 Like

The only people that would fine with that happening are you and a Robert. Remember? Your two are the ones championing “Stability” and “2nd is first loser!!!”.

I sure there are more wanting stability. We definitely know you dnot want to be stable.

1 Like

I said if you don’t finish first , coming in second is just the first loser moron. You didn’t win anything more than 9th place. We did win the regular season, which I’m proud of !! You are the only idiot that doesn’t like stability…. Take a poll, you will find out you are wrong, just like always

Hopefully the juco’s and transfers will cover for Cole. We have enough bodies, it’s whether they jell or not. I really would like to see some nasty coming from the OL ! Not Conrad Dobler type but just get mean !!!

1 Like

Joey from Jan ‘11 to Jan ‘ ‘12 is 11 years… your math is terrible, you must be crying too much. 20 years haven’t passed yet. We have tried telling you not to make chit up to try and make a stupid point

1 Like

Does the 9th place team get a chance to go to an NY6 bowl and win it? Does the 9th place conference team get a chance to finish in the top 10? It was a weak and stupid argument and it still is. Only idiots would support that notion, and only you and Robert seem to be the two that overwhelming support it.

1 Like

That’s 1 year.

I’ve been waiting for that to happen since Wickline left. Glad to see you finally noticed and admitted it.

According to you it is !! Joey stop crying, to you championship’s are all you talk about then you turn it around that finishing second is no big deal. Robert and I have tried to tell your dumbacs that we are second in wins in the B12 , then you turn it around to start another stupid argument

1 Like

You said in 20 years, right ? Your fuzzy math again, stop making lies up !!

1 Like

I do think Gundy needs to win another conference title, but I’m also not stupid enough to think the notion that 2nd and 9th is anywhere near the same. Only you and Robert do. That’s how stupid the both of you are. :clap:

1 Like