Future prospects worth discussing

I wanted to give some names to watch in the upcoming classes that will be coming from Oklahoma that I’m really excited about. They may or may not be on the national radar at the moment, but I believe they will when the time comes.

Braylin Presley 2022 RB/WR 5’8” 160 lbs N/A

If the name sounds familiar, his older brother Brennan is signed to come terrorize the B12 while wearing the Orange and Black in the 2020 class. He is similar to his brother, but basically the opposite position wise if that makes sense. His brother is primarily a WR and a RB second. He is the opposite being a better RB and a WR Second. He had 1386 yds rushing. 9 YPC and 221 receiving yards. He also had 2 return TDs. A lot of those number are really impressive alone. Pair it with the fact that he was playing on a team with someone as electric as his brother. He qualified for the 200M dash as a freshman in 6A-II and has a PR of 22.48 and a 100M time of 11.36. This kid can fly. I hope we jump in his recruiting soon. Memphis and and Saint Mary are his current offers.

Carson May 2022 QB 6’5” 225lbs N/A

I spoke at length about how high I am on this kid. As a sophomore he’s already as big or bigger than any current QB on the OSU roster, and I know for a fact the entire offensive staff wants to move toward this type of QB after Spencer. Not to mention he could learn how exactly he can use his physical build to the max learning behind Shane as a ideal mentor. He will be used more as a vertical passer in his high school scheme next season which will show his big arm off. I really hope they don’t miss the boat on this kid going after the “flashier” guys in this class.

Gentry Williams 2022 ATH 5’10” 160 lbs 5⭐️

This kid is a top 10 prospect in the NATION for his class. Enough said. He’s at a fertile OSU recruiting ground in BTW and is stupid fast. I mean he’s so fast he makes fast people look… Not fast. I have high hopes on this one and can’t wait to see how it plays out.

Maurion Horn 2022 CB 5’11” 175 lbs 4⭐️

Horn is way more advanced than most at his coverage technique. Not to mention that he’s a superb athlete. He’s a fantastic prospect out of Broken Arrow and will be heavily pursued in a years time.

More to come if desired or requested, enjoy!

9 Likes

When I look at the 2021 in state rankings, I can’t believe I don’t see Qwontrel Walker. What’s up with that?

1 Like

Qwontrel Walker is good. Real Good for a high school back. But I personally do not think that he is Power 5 good. D-1 yes just not Power 5. I think it more has to do with measurables, and not statistics, because he has crazy stats. He’s a shorter back (5’8-5’9), but over 200lbs. Usually, if schools recruit a smaller (shorter) back, then the body usually follows suit. Smaller, Shiftier type runner that can make a guy miss in a phone booth. On top of that, smaller backs have to have that break away speed. I just don’t think he has that against elite guys which he would face in college.He us used more by Stillwater High with the power run game. Power, Counter, and inside zone. Not a lot of finesse running there. I just think he’s not what OSU really recruits. Plus, they can recruit guys like him all day in Texas. Also, something to think about is that since he is a hometown guy they may take him for granted. If they don’t get their guy OSU could come in late, and offer just because they need a spot to fill.

2 Likes

Is OU really going to get 3 in state 4 star defense guys?? Ethan Downs already committed with Green and Daniels 100% OU on 247. Any info into these guys??

All 4 star guys are automatically projected to blow U until they’re not. I think it’s just the default setting.

4 Likes

Thanks for your insight. Much appreciated.

1 Like