Game day

■■■■ – now, that’s a punter.

Let’s run this out with a score

I feel like we are consistently getting bad spots.

Thats his 3 flag this year

Is it normal to life your back foot like that everytime you throw?

Gundy’s clock management tends to be an enigma.

Play calling still need a lot of work.

Left too much time on the clock. Would be very on brand for OSU to muff the return.

At least we got some points.

3 Likes

We out last Texas hot start. They go to the half think they will lose another one.
We got the ball to start the half

1 Like

Stoops nailed it – Sanders is struggling, penalties. Let’s see Shane, it doesn’t hurt to mix it up a little.

Not sure how a back up will help this team catch the ball and stop flags. I would think with Shane not mobile we get more flags and sacks.

1 Like

I hope you’re right

Shane makes quicker decisions and tends to be more accurate. Sanders’ running abilities have been a non-factor thus far. Dropped passes certainly hurt, but 50/50 dropped passes to inaccurate throws from Sanders thus far. If having Shane in means we become two dimensional then that helps.

This is r half. Poor one half good another.

It would be an interesting stat to see for OSU QB’s – time to release the ball when passing. Some of it will be routes for sure, but it may be eye opening.

I have always talk about Sanders release time.

1 Like

I saw a yt video on surlyhorns about this game. If I remember correctly OSU has the least or second least amount of time to get rid of the ball. It’s bad. I’ll get the link.

Thanks, I would love to see that analysis.

1 Like