Game Thread: Bedlam Round 2! 🏀

I had macroeconomics with him. And played intramural softball against him and Rutherford. Unfortunately they were the only two good players on their team, so we curb stomped them. He was a good dude.

1 Like

Date night is tomorrow at 7 (yes I know I should have checked the schedule ahead of time) so praying we win and I can enjoy the replay with a nice buzz

2 Likes

If we lose, you’ll still want to enjoy a nice buzz

2 Likes

Preach

1 Like

Big game tonight fellas! Beat OU!

4 Likes

I’m terrible w/ links, but go watch Eddie break down the game with Tommy D. Victor “Bug” Williams w/ the game winner. Kelvin’s tears taste great.

3 Likes

First game I ever remember attending in person. I was 8. I had to wear some of my dad’s earplugs.:joy:

Now that it’s been 21 years I can say it, VW’s shot was 1,000% after the shot clock expired and should not have counted. Lol

2 Likes

Who is going tonight?

We would’ve gone to overtime and won. Right?! :joy:

Right!:joy: talked about it a couple weeks ago but that specific game is what sparked changes in shot clock reviews in CBB.

Once again at the cutting edge of rule changes

2 Likes

OU by 15. We can’t play on the road for whatever reason.

In my 40 years on this planet, I can only distinctly remember one Cowboy having a tremendous shooting night in Norman. It was Cade. It took a 5-star, number 1 draft pick for it to happen. No other Cowboy has ever been able to shoot worth a dam with those horrible lights and God-awful tight rims. I swear they are not regulation circumference. I hate the LNC.

9 Likes

I would love to have just one tiny little night where none of AA, BT, JMW and CA have a terrible night. Just one. That might be too much to ask for though apparently.

3 Likes

Kansas in GIA. It’s coming, brother.

4 Likes

Why not tonight and KU? :crossed_fingers:t2:

Too much to ask for, but I wish.

1 Like

2 Likes

Aww…so that’s why OU has less athletic players - need the Dizzy type player that arcs the ball so much that no rim or backboard is ever needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How we feeling? Feels like it will be close game either way. Need better shooting. Home cooked refs will get into foul trouble.