Game Thread: Cheez-It Bowl

I only said a tackle would be recorded on the first drive. Not that a big play wouldn’t be broken.

Malcolm Rodriguez is returning in 2021.

10 Likes

Ready for the game!

13 Likes
3 Likes

Considering Miami is fielding a pretty much full roster, I would say the one that didn’t go up against Baylor. I think defense and special teams will have to win for us.

FanDuel and Draftkings are now favoring Miami.
I predict Miami 24 Pokes 31

Smart money is coming down on Miami. We’ve got them right where we want them :slight_smile:

Malcom is coming because I told him to at the Copper Penny after the Tech game. #fax

I’ve had a really hard time getting excited for this game, but it’s still the last OSU football I can watch until next August so let’s go Pokes!

3 Likes

That bike ride sucked. I’m all in on the first half.

1 Like

I stood outside for two hours this morning to get a “rapid” COVID test. Weather isn’t great today.

3 Likes

Hunziker’s pre-game show is like 90% commercials with little 3 minute segments of content sprinkled in.

A lot of repetitive commercials, too. But hey, we’re all tuned in.

More I think about it the more Miami is going to open this thing up. :man_facepalming:t2:

D. King has a 64% completion percentage with 22 TDS to 5 INTs. Sounds like he is a bit more than a running QB. Hope the defense is ready.

I could see this going three ways:

OSU wins close (which I predicted)
Miami wins close
Miami wins big

I’m not sure I see OSU running away with this (maybe I just jinxed it, though).

2 Likes

Have you thought we were going to win any game this year?

2 Likes

At that price point I’m pretty sure he means McKenna 10.

Sounds like? Cole Birmingham is going to play.

Definitely going to play.

5 Likes