Game Thread: DePaul 🏀

Need a W

1 Like

Please

2 Likes

Please X2

1 Like

Reunion with Yor Anei. Former goon Umoja Gibson also on this team.

1 Like

Oh no.

We’ve had success against Gibson before. Yor vs Moussa and/or Kalib could be interesting.

2 Likes

Yor didn’t play Friday because of an injury, so I’m not sure if he will today.

Yor is still playing college ball?

1 Like

I believe Yor is out, which stinks

3 Likes

Oh, the days of Yor!

4 Likes

This is where I admit my wrongful comments our teams shooting has directly cost us both games this year

I don’t know why they can’t make shots in games because they aren’t bad shooters but Boynton has to figure it out, it ultimately falls at him to figure it out

8 Likes

I don’t even know how you respond after losing the games we have. I’m approaching this game as a casual.

1 Like

I desperately need a win for my mental health

5 Likes

You and me both

Personal hell:

Bedlam loss in Norman > Baker starting for the Panthers > OSU losing another basketball game

I need this

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are you currently a miserable sports fan?

• Yes
  • Fire Dickey

0 voters

1 Like

My heart: You should really tune into the Cowboy basketball game. You can justify the heartache if you multi-task work while it’s on.

My head: Why do you want to hurt yourself again? Do you like self-harm when watching OkState play the same failed loop? You will be frustrated with what you see AND your productivity will be poor.

Heart versus Head Decisions. Clearly I only listen to my heart because I’m STILL a freaking OkState fan and will turn on or at least listen to the game. :laughing:

I mean I’ll always tune in. I’m a degenerate.

4 Likes

I think many of us OkState sports fans were born with a mutation or something. #OkStateDNA

3 Likes