Game Thread (@Houston) 🏈

I want 11 AM so badly

2 Likes

I would be ok with a 2:30 just so I can find a brewery to pregame at. Thinking Southern Star in Conroe since the family is there but open to suggestions.

2 Likes

Maybe they wake up. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Houston looks horrible. I mean, like really really bad.

2 Likes

45-3 bad?

3 Likes

No, they were at least competitive. I fully expect us to get beat honestly.

1 Like

You don’t say?

4 Likes

Have you ever expected us to win? (Don’t actually take this seriously, I’m just poking at ya)

3 Likes

Stephon Johnson just had a ball bounce off his helmet for an INT

4 Likes

If we dont beat Houston next weekend, serious conversations need to be had…

4 Likes

And BYU the next. Iowa St is clubbing them as.I speak. They certainly don’t look very good

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1723573952088248533

5 Likes

Perfect

We unfortunately need a Kansas State or OU loss in the next 2 weeks to make it to Arlington. Or Texas to lose the next 2. All pretty unlikely.

Kansas State is up to 11th in SP+ with the 10th best offense.

Oklahoma State is down to 45th in SP+ with the 34th offense and 54th defense.

2 similar schools with similar talent, vastly different trajectories.

3 Likes

What people really want to know is something like “At this point in your programs maturity cycle, after 18 years, why do you still need luck on your side to win games at the margins? If a gameplan goes wrong, it turns sideways. Shouldnt you have better talent or coaches by now? In all predictive measures, a program like Kansas State does NOT have this issue, and Klieman has been there for only 4 years. They dont win games at the margins, they dominate teams they’re supposed to and it takes a bunch of BAD luck to lose to a team like Oklahoma State.”

1 Like

I guess you missed the part where we beat them.

1 Like

Kansas State seems to have 1-2 bad losses every year like we do.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter because of the tie breaker rules.

1 Like

As a 12 point dog where we won on the margins by turnover luck and all K State players saying we’re much better than them after the game. Which they are.

1 Like

7pt favorite

1 Like