Game Thread: @ Kansas State šŸ€

Nice pass by Newton to Asberry for the 3!

1 Like

Might be the first time all season weā€™ve been on the receiving end of an offensive board to 3.

What just happened?

ETA: I turned for a sec and all the sudden the announcers were stunned & the crowd was booing.

I saw the replay at a diff angle finally.

Should be a double tech. KSU guy grabbed Smith and pulled him down, then smith pushed him back down afterward. But Smiths is more obvious that he 100% did it on purpose. Probably only gonna be on smith.

Edit: WOAH! Definitely a tech at least on smith lol. Got lucky.

1 Like

Im behind but just watched the 2 Bryce Thompson misses. A 5 star shouldnā€™t miss those

1 Like

Reminder that everyone elseā€™s cursive jerseys are better than ours

He should just never miss I agree

2 Likes

Have to stay with Nowell on the threes

Well that was an unfortunate sequence.

Tyreek definitely shouldā€™ve gotten a T but instead didnā€™t even get a common foul lol

1 Like

Into jail you go.

2 Likes

CHJ just doesnā€™t have it. Feel awful for the kid because itā€™s all due to knee issues, but he canā€™t score for shitt

1 Like

The only thing about ours that looks good is cowboys lmao. The ones ksu are working look infinitely better as do everyone elseā€™s interpretations

If Kansas State keeps putting Keyontae Johnson on Boone, he needs to score 30 tonight. Johnson has no business guarding Kalib down low

I think thatā€™s mostly due to the fact that orange and black are generally ugly colors. I feel like if we were blue ours would look sweet.

10 minutes in and no fouls called on K-State.

I think them not giving smith a tech was worth 3 or 4 in our favor. But it is annoying that on every single play the fans are crying as if theyā€™re getting robbed or something.

Averyā€™s ball handling looks especially rough so far tonight :expressionless:

5 Likes

He looks like the mon-stars stole his talent.

3 Likes