Game Thread: Kansas 🏀

5 Likes

I guess they heard all the @scolemann 's were coming - you know the dude that said on PFB he would fill 3 seats :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S. For those that missed the joke on the basketball thread, @scolemann said he would fill 3 seats at the KU game before later clarifying he was, in-fact, a normal-sized human but would have two kids in tow, haha!

2 Likes

The basketball gods must be looking down on us for this game, just realized my girlfriend decided to get Valentine’s reservations for tonight instead of tomorrow!

11 Likes

Keeper

2 Likes

Thoughtful and a smoke show, what else can I ask for

2 Likes

We actually have a size advantage on Kansas right?

Not necessarily. Adams is more of a PF at 6’7", but their freshman Udeh (6’11") is becoming a beast inside. This may be a game where Cisse has to really step up.

3 Likes

Hearing ticket sells aren’t going well - let your casual fan friends know how much of a difference 13,611 can make!

1 Like

thunder cutting in to our market

1 Like

I think being a Tuesday 8 PM game is part of challenge. I live south of Tulsa and I won’t be home until probably 11:30. I’m cool with that but not everyone is

3 Likes

I feel like it’s better than 6pm though, no? 7pm would be ideal.

I think it is, but a lot of people get up early. Tough to get home late and get up early if you have to.

I don’t get up until 7 so it works well for me

1 Like

Tuesday at 8 is the worst time slot. Really late for the OKC/Tulsa folks.

I got a hotel room in Stillwater like a month ago. Just can’t miss this type of games.

2 Likes

I do agree it’s hard on Tulsa/OKC folks to make these but we’ve got a pretty large student section to cover ground

2 Likes

They should let students sit wherever there our unsold tickets tomorrow night to make sure it is full.

3 Likes

Whoever is running the Basketball Social Media, might want to check the photos before the post. Let me know when you see it!!!

7 Likes

What sort of crowd are we thinking… 90% capacity?

They fixed it…

1 Like

What am I looking for here? The vape someone has??