Game Thread Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

Let’s get this started shall we…

1. so annoying that this team isn’t getting the respect it deserves. Sure hope they show out today.
4 Likes

If the offense has continued to improve in the off weeks I think we win big! 45-24

2 Likes

I’d be ecstatic to watch Spencer go absolutely nuts in this game. 35/42 for 320+ 3 TDs; 110 rushing for 1 TD kind of game. And we just blare Jay Zs PSA throughout the stadium. “Allow me to reintroduce myself!!!”

6 Likes

Please no gray unis, please no gray unis, please no gray unis

7 Likes

I’m going to up my prediction.

59-7 Pokes

1 Like
6 Likes

Beat me to it by a second. Unsurprising news but if I were a betting man Shane gets in for at least 2 drives today.

Any significant injuries currently?

No

Well let’s not forget about Gage Gundy out for the year, hoping it doesn’t affect us that much.

9 Likes

If we were to lose, we know it’s because Gundy was too distracted by Gage’s injury to focus on game prep.

4 Likes

Might act like camouflage today

Pokes 38 Cyclunkers 17. Chuba goes for 170 and Spencer runs for 75 throws for 200.

Rodarius gets a pick and the law firm of Bundage, Ford, and Murray tally 4 sacks.

Breece Who?

4 Likes

Per usual- I’m nervous as hell and already writing today off as a loss.

4 Likes

I think ISU will force the other WR to beat them. They will not let Tylan beat this this year. Hopefully Sanders can spread the ball around today. I feel a loss coming on to a red hot ISU team. Hopefully I’m wrong and will make a final prediction later.

I don’t think they had a choice on the catch though.

5 Likes

As long as it comes before the game. :rofl:

1 Like

Wish I was in Stillwater this weekend. On a cabin trip next weekend but I’ll be there with the Fighting @ScottCorken‘s of our fanbase for Tech.

1 Like

Langston Anderson suiting up today! Look for 88. He’s listed as Tylan’s backup on the depth chart.

3 Likes

I’ve been a big Langston Anderson guy since watching him in fall camp last year. I think he is next up.

1 Like