Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs WVU

I don’t think I ever saw anything, but I am assuming Illingworth took all the 1st string reps this week in practice right?

1 Like

That’s what I heard and thought. I can’t find the tweet. It was a check mark though. :man_facepalming:t2:

Chuba was talking major crap at the end of the TU game last week to a couple of specific TU defensive players… Faked handshakes, pointing at the scoreboard, calling them little, etc.

I was sitting right behind the bench and could see/hear a majority of it. The TU player just kept telling Chuba OSU’s overrated, but more so that Chuba isn’t all that.

3 Likes

If it’s anything more than a low-grade sprain I would be shocked if Spencer is playing, and would be surprised if having him out there is worth it with how mobile he is. I hope I’m wrong

Nice. Give him some fire this week.

After that performance last week, I think everyone can agree with the TU players.

3 Likes

Pokes by freaking 90.

2 Likes

So what’s everyone watching for the early game? I went with Louisville vs. Pitt

1 Like

I need to turn that on!

I’ve been doing battle with the stupid fall spiders out front. They are building webs that string across our front walk way and the stairs on our porch. :grimacing: L’s friend is coming to get her to practice cheer in a bit and I didn’t want them to be trapped by the mutant :spider:.

1 Like

OU v KSU for me

1 Like

Random note, the OU unis today look very forced. The jerseys don’t fit the rest

And KSU can’t tackle

4 Likes

Havent been impressed with OU’s o-line so far. Rattler has looked good unfortunately.

And Rattler looks horrible with braids.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s NOT my style but it is definitely a look

Yep they’re at least giving him time. He does look good. Has hit some really smooth passes downfield

I need to buy another account to like this twice

1 Like

He just threw a rough INT. We need to keep talking him up

3 Likes

It’s been a pretty decent game so far. Good luck with the mutant spiders. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Except maybe we’re cluttering up this thread with too much talk about those who shall not be named.

4 Likes

Don’t think it’s a problem while no one else is commenting

I’ll switch to non OSU though

1 Like