Game Thread: Pokes at Gooners

This is horrible basketball

Lmao we have 6 fouls 6 mins in

1 Like

We cannot rebound

First game I’ve watched in 4 weeks. This is some bad basketball on both sides lol

1 Like

First team to score 20 wins?

1 Like

Literally on pace for 44-36. These teams suck so bad.

1 Like

Officials aren’t calling fouls at the rim. Officials are calling fouls everywhere else

This really is a quintessential Boynton team.

Weird issues with the roster that strains the rotation.

Effort on defense, enough to stay in a lot of games.

Absolute inability to create consistent offense. Can’t make open shots, can’t make tough shots.

1 Like

So bad

1 Like

If there’s one game this entire year where I need everyone to put aside the fire MB talk and just support the team, it’s this one

1 Like

Godwin has held Garrison at least twice when we had the ball and absolutely nothing was called. These officials need to go back and officiate some NCAA D-2 games to get things figured out.
By my count, Godwin could very well have 4 fouls right now.

1 Like

Are they still doubling Small ?

I don’t think as much lately

1 Like

Keep making it ugly

We are missing @cowgirl4life ? I know she could give some life to this thread… lol

1 Like

One bad thing about this team I haven’t noticed until tonight (and I’ve noticed ALOT of bad stuff about this team) is that they actually have open looks on a solid number of plays, but the guy passing the ball to the shooter can’t place the pass correctly literally ever. They keep throwing it like 3 feet behind them or over their head every time.

1 Like

Good passes are critical

1 Like

Small is a good player. Wish we had more pieces around him.

1 Like

Your timing is impeccable. I just got off work and flipped open the score on my phone and it was … TIED?! :face_with_monocle: Maybe I should turn off before I jinx us, LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

We have a terrible time at the end of the half.

1 Like