Game Thread: PVAMU at OK State

His time at OSU is up.

1 Like

Originally posted in the wrong thread….

Does Bernie take up a scholarship and if so, why? He acted like he had never seen a basketball before.

1 Like

I think this question was asked earlier in the season and this is what I recall (can’t guarantee it’s ack-rut): I believe Bernie is currently on scholarship but MB said he would not be on scholarship if he comes back for a COVID year.

Quion with some good contributions today. They said he’s only 6’4" but he plays bigger than that.

The offense in the second half started looking like a real offense. We’ll see how it looks against real competition Thursday.

3 Likes

Why is Bernie catching strays this Sunday afternoon?

1 Like

Bernie does have a scholarship, but with us only having 11 guys I don’t think it matters much

1 Like

Except that we could have just ate all the NCAA punishment and been done. But I also understand loyalty and MB wanting to do “what is right”. Thus, I don’t have a problem with Bernie having a scholarship. I hear Bernie is an absolute OSU homer and is all over Stillwater repping basketball at different events, including community service stuff, which is cool.

5 Likes

One of us one of us

3 Likes