Game Thread: TCU 🏀

Don’t think Avery is playing at all. Not going through warmups anymore and looks to have a pretty sizeable brace on his left wrist.

2 Likes

BT and JMW are going to have to show up big time

3 Likes

Just walked in and grabbed myself an 1890. Popcorn and Dr Pepper for the boy. LFG, Pokes!

7 Likes

Athleticism is on our side. Shooting however not so much. TCU by 6

I honestly feel like missing Avery for one game isn’t a huge deal as long as the guards don’t get into foul trouble.

4 Likes

Too bad about Avery. I pointed out his quick drive to the bucket to MadMan jr last game and this morning jr does the move to get his first make ever in his own game. LFG

I hope Asberry gets the start and a bump in his swagger.

1 Like

I’ve noticed most PFB’ers write “Asbury”. I must have missed out on the PFB inside joke to intentionally mis-spell “Asberry” to “Asbury” because he will bury the 3’s :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah sometimes misspellings happen

1 Like

I feel like we as a group have not made enough puns about his name this year, we need to step it up

3 Likes

Six minutes still on the clock, but crowd kinda disappointing

1 Like

Hey, I’m not the grammar or spelling police. I just thought maybe there was something intentional in the thread that I had missed given it’s been pretty pervasive.

Yeah. The Old’s aren’t holding up their end of the bargain here. ESPECIALLY for a Saturday afternoon game against a top 15 team…

4 Likes

Yeah the olds should have already finished dinner at Texas Roadhouse by now and headed over to the stadium, very disappointed

2 Likes

He is going to bury the 3 on their As.

1 Like

Helluva start!

1 Like

ESPN+ still saying the game has not started

Kalib Boone is a monster

3 Likes

LFG!

3 Likes

Let’s FUCKIN go!!!

1 Like