Game Thread: @Texas Tech 🏀

must win.

3 Likes

Let’s….go

1 Like

It all comes down to this, after all the shitt we talked about making the tourney this year lol. If we lose today, we’re pretty much boned unless we at least make the conf tourney final

4 Likes

If we can get some shots to fall before the first media timeout it’ll be competitive.

But if we get off to one of those patented 12-4 starts it could get ugly

1 Like

This popped in my head for some reason this morning. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

:joy: I sing the “basketball is my favorite sport” part quite a bit, for some reason. Had never seen the video though.

2 Likes

I won’t be watching tonight. This is my bachelor weekend

12 Likes

Hey hey! Congrats man!

1 Like

Didn’t want to go to Lubbock for your bachelor weekend? How logical of you. :joy:

2 Likes

Upside if we lose to TTU and don’t make the tournament: it would be less work/stress for Marshall as the wedding nears. That sounds like a way we can all console ourselves and make lemonade out of a lemon season :thinking: :wink: Have a great time Marshall!

Bump

1 Like

Iowa State beats Baylor, that sets us up to get another win against OU which is what we need. We neeeeed to beat Tech today

1 Like

Squinky’s Revenge Part 104: OSU gets the improbable win against TTU tonight only to lose a heartbreaker to the Goons in Kansas City to kill the NCAA tourney dream and send us packing to the NIT. That’s the horror movie of all horror movies. :face_with_peeking_eye: :grimacing:

What a combo. Martial arts moves with guys dunking on a 6 foot goal. Classic 80s

2 Likes

OU is playing good ball right now.

I already said that’s exactly what’s going to happen above.

Just win!

1 Like

They dont have TVs in strip clubs?

… yeah they probably dont have espn±×÷

According to Coach in his pregame interview, Quion Williams had a death in the family and is at the funeral today. He is not in Lubbock.

At least we have another built in excuse.

Going to need Bryce and the other guards to stay out of foul trouble.

1 Like