Game Thread (@UCF) 🏈

y’all worry too much, i’ll be fine

5 Likes

Since the BYE week we have covered the spread every game and by a total of 80.5 points over that span

6 Likes

@crazed_stallion

You think Gundy and the staff can get us prepared well enough to avoid a letdown in Orlando? It’s UCF’s space game, but their rush defense suuuuuuuucks

Why is it such a big deal that we are playing them when they decide to cosplay astronauts? Is that their version of homecoming?

6 Likes

It’s their equivalent of our blackout game. Something that juices up the crowd and gets the team maybe a little more into it

3 Likes

Emotional bedlam game. Their “big” game they look forward to every year. Their running QB finally back healthy. No I don’t think we can.

Gonna be 86 and 77% humidity. :grimacing:

3 Likes

One day Stallion, one day you will predict a win!

4 Likes

Yeah, we aren’t world beaters. UCF puts up a ton of points too. Everyone saying we are going to win by a lot has not been paying attention to UCF. They lost by 2 @ OU. They have consistently put up 28+ points for the most part and Plumlee is now back and healthy.

The good news for us is there defense is not great, but if we mess around and give them some turnovers we could easily lose this game.

7 Likes

Kansas beat UCF by 29 and both West Virginia and Baylor won at UCF. I think we’ll be okay.

11 Likes

Is it November 11th yet?

7 Likes

I have faith in the team to be focused.

7 Likes

We know the drill:

IMG_1242

12 Likes

Anyone knows the injury status for all our players? Brooks, Benson I can think of.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m curious of too. Ollie was getting hit pretty hard as well.

Need to stay healthy.

3 Likes

Looking deeper into UCF, they might be the best 1-5 in the league team in a while. Harvey is probably the 3rd or 4th best back in the conference, and they run the ball very well. Have to stay sound in our assignments. Plumlee is a mistake machine, dude throws it to the wrong team almost as much as he throws it to the right team. Force him into mistakes, use Ollie and collins as much as possible, and escape. Houston is a little tiny bit tougher now than it would have been earlier in the year, but still not near as hard as UCF. Plus we’ll have a massive amount of orange down there, Houston is an OSU hub. Should be able to handle BYU at home easily.

5 Likes

Just posted on the bedlam thread. Queso looks to be done with a knee injury. Per RA

https://x.com/ucfsports/status/1721577432652918897?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

3 Likes

No. 17 Tennessee is favored by the same amount on the road vs No. 12 Missouri as No. 15 Okstate is vs 4-5 UCF…

7 Likes

I actually like Gus. I think he’s a good coach.

3 Likes

Beat UCF

21 Likes