Game Thread Week 2: Arizona State vs Oklahoma State

Drop your predictions below!

September 10th, 2022. 6:30 PM CT Kickoff. ESPN2.

Im thinking 42 to 21. Offense keeps rolling and defense improves. Az state is in a world of hurt and i think OSU rolls

5 Likes

45-14. ASU is not in good shape rn and Herm is an average at best coach.

My only concern is Emory Jones is a good runner but I think we’ll be alright.

3 Likes

48-17. ASU is a worse team than CMU.

5 Likes

I’m going with 55-14 ….Herm is a decent coach I think. Didn’t he make a super bowl ? Arizona St lost a bunch of players, I imagine they got a bunch of juco players

3 Likes

For some reason, not as confident this week. How much should we take from the 4th vs CMU? Also, I have never believed the “week 1 to week 2 sees the most improvement” theory. I think it’s closer. 42-31 Pokes win.

1 Like

44-27

2 Likes

34-24

1 Like

66-17

3 Likes

We won’t see a better RB other than UT than we did last week. Pokes roll 52-17.

3 Likes

Their strength lies in their run game, right? Well, run defense is what we did well last week. 41-17 pokes

5 Likes

52-16 pokes roll

4 Likes

I said last week that CMU was definitely better than ASU. But after watching a bit of ASU week 1, I think CMU is just slightly better. But mason won’t let us put up the same performance, and the offense won’t likely do the same. So I’ll say 41-20. Just get better each week.

1 Like

@marshall does this mean Bray and Deondre will be back this week?

I doubt Bray will be. Heard it’s a thumb and they’re trying to get him back by Baylor. I’ll ask about Jackson here in a bit

4 Likes

Well, that sucks a little. I hope he heals up alright! We’re gonna want him for the conference slate.

Can you post any interesting tidbits Gundy has on the defense in here after the press conference? The offense looked better than it has since the time before Corndog, but 44 to Central Michigan is a little bit of a yikes for me.

3 Likes

Sucks for Bray. But Bryson Green will feed his Carries, and Green is doing well. So hopefully we keep Bray fresh and :100: for conference games. Any idea when Bray got injured?

1 Like

So, according to Draft Kings, the spread for this game is OSU -10 and the Over/Under is 56. Did the defensive giving up 44 to CMU scare them that badly, or do they know something we don’t?

1 Like

Idk, but vegas is usually pretty spot on.