Game Thread Week 3: Arkansas Pine Bluff vs Oklahoma State

6:00 kick. ESPN+

Drop your predictions below!

2 Likes
1 Like

We jump up by four or five touchdowns and pull the starters at halftime. Gunnar finally throws a pass, maybe we see Rangel, and the second and third stringers will give up a few scores everyone freaks out about.

Final is something like 42-20.

3 Likes

63-14

5 Likes

at presser, Gundy says Colin Oliver never says a word.

4 Likes

56-17.

2 Likes

I think this is your closest prediction of any game so far, lol. Not that it’s wild either, it’s just funny that’s how this season has gone so far.

That being said, 55-10 pokes.

3 Likes

Haven’t went back and watched the highlights yet, on his sack did he get to the QB over 2 blockers? Or 1? It was hard to see from my seat but it looked like he had two guys locking his chest up and he jumped over the top of them and grabbed the QB’s jersey and pulled all 4 of them down together. That’s what it looked like at least. Maybe effort wise his best sack of his career so far if so lol

1 Like

You’re right, but it’s mostly because I don’t think the back ups are as good as our starters and they’ll be in for an entire half.

1 Like

That’s fair too. I just think we clobber them. We’ll definitely show the least in this game of any game we’ll play but I see us scoring a bunch early on and then moving over to running it most of the rest of the game. but should be able to move the ball and get 2-3 more scores just off that after we’ve stopped our full attack.

3 Likes

63-17

Was Bray on the depth chart last week?

Would be nice to get him some live reps ahead of Baylor.

1 Like

yep, he’s been on the depth chart every week. doubt he plays before Baylor

Please oh please. Let Gundy play the majority of the 2nd half and run the offense with some 1 and 2 mixed in.

North American Univ (what where who?) got rolled by Arkansas Pine Bluff but they squeaked by Lane (What where who?)

2 Likes

NAIA

D2 School

They have put up some points on some teams!

59-7 GO POKES!

2 Likes

He had a dude trying to hold him that he simply ran through to grab Jones one-handed and bring him to the ground. The lineman never stopped holding Oliver, but it didn’t matter at all.

I won’t be surprised if we see 5 or 6 sacks from the Dline starters. I think Oliver could honestly average 2 sacks a game for the rest of the season if he played the entire time. I’d also love to see a Ford/Oliver/Lacy line in obvious passing situations because I think the QB would have about a second and a half.

4 Likes

I thought that NAU was Northern Arizona and was about to say that ASU beat up on them 40-3 right before us.

it also looks like that score was from a combo of defensive scores and like 18 different running backs, which was a little wild to me

1 Like

Absolutely. I was talking with my dad at the game asking why CO is on the bench so often as a bonafide all American and my dad basically said think about that for a minute. He’s an all American DE and he might be the 3rd best on our own team. Ford looks like he’s skipped no beats and Lacy is literally the most dominant player on the field in both games so far. I remembered him being good last year but holy crap. I think he might be the best player in the entire program right now.

5 Likes