Game Thread Week 7: Oklahoma State at TCU

Mostly at ABC, if not ESPN. 2:30 pm

Not too soon to Drop your predictions !

6 Likes

This next 4 week stretch is so tough.

7 Likes

Today’s performance did not inspire confidence. Very curious on where this line opens.

3 Likes

I’m hoping this is a reality check for the team and the lock it in for TCU as a “redemption” game of sort

6 Likes

TCU aint gonna throw it 90 times in a game. Keep Duggen in the pocket and dont let him get away we will be fine. OSU 45 Tcu 28.

5 Likes

If I had to guess right now TCU -2.5

That WR scares the sh!!t outta me. :joy:

1 Like
15 Likes

Spencer catching high snaps one handed was making me very nervous :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Sanders was plucking them like Justin Blackmon in end zone

11 Likes

That snap was so awkward. I’m really happy with how sanders handled them tbh.

8 Likes

Spencer catching snaps today^^

16 Likes

Since this week was a heart attack inducer, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least to see us come out and look like world beaters

8 Likes

You underestimate Oklahoma State at your own peril.

3 Likes

Wonder if Gameday comes? Nope Alabama Tennessee.

3 Likes

We’re driving down with a full car!

9 Likes

Hopefully A&M can pull something off

4 Likes

I have no idea what this team is after today. I thought we would roll Tech and instead that was the trappiest trap game I’ve ever seen the way we played in the first. Thank God TCU doesn’t really get home field advantage in Ft. Worth.
I’ll predict OSU 45 TCU 37 in a game that feels pretty close the entire way through.

3 Likes

TCU breaks a ton of tackles though, and we couldn’t wrap anyone up today. It’s gonna be another long nerve-filled dogfight. Not looking forward to it. I honestly think it’s as simple as- today’s first half D shows up and we definitely lose. Today’s 2nd half defense shows up and we definitely win.

1 Like

38-27 Pokes

Id expect Cowboys -5

1 Like