Gannon Defensive End Transfer Obi Ezeigbo Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: Gannon Defensive End Transfer Obi Ezeigbo Commits to Oklahoma State

Ezeigbo follows the Gannon-to-Stillwater pipeline.

Hopefully he can be more productive than Kody. Kody is big but lacks in production in my opinion

1 Like

Yeah in a 3 man front, he’s kinda a tweener. Good enough to help stop the run but not really quick enough to pressure the qb.

I know it’s against D2 competition but he looks like he has a good motor. Did they say he can play two more years of this is it ?
I’m ready to see some skill position guys come in
I’m not really thrilled with Bowman coming back
Hopefully one will shine in spring or fall camp

Im with you. Looks quick. Before billy gets on here, the kid had quite a few offers from p5 schools.

1 Like

Who told gundy he could not make an offer to a division 1 guy? This might be his best recruiting job ever. Just think if ou portal recruits were reversed with gundy’s uh? Someone would be fired right after the season. Good job Gumby keep it up.:clown_face: show

1 Like

Its funny, gundy is not the only couch it. I know you dnt care, because there not at osu. But, you want to firing gundy for guys who do it. Lol. Pathetic

1 Like

Gannon plays football?

Lol your a funny guy. Lil late since you have know for a year they do. Pathetic

1 Like

Jug has fun in the stands with his friends cussing Gundy during the game. Beats all I’ve heard :grin:
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like