Gundy Said Young Core of Receivers Can Be Similar to James Washington’s Group

I said they both are losing ground. If that puts them in the same category then so be it. If usc ever lost the noter dame game it would cripple there tv numbers.
The ou tv game was me baiting u of cause those games hurt. But only an egomaniac would believe I meant it. It will be hard for osu to keep are numbers but if the rest of the league can raise there numbers.
It’s all about a competitive league.

Ok, so you say that if USC lost its biggest draw (ND) that it would cripple their numbers. Hmmm…seems like ive said that as it pertains to OSU losing Texas/OU too. But for some reason you argue that one.

By the way, USC did “lose the ND game” last year due to Covid. 4 of their 6 games still pulled a 1.3 or better. OSU meanwhile, other than OU/TX, only had 1 game better than a 1.3 (Iowa St). The games against Tulsa, WVU, KU, KState, TCU and Baylor were all 1.0 OR WORSE

1 Like

I really dnt know what ur trying to prove. California keeps getting big. Yet usc still loses viewers.
Then u try and bring other teams in to prove what.
I have already stated r numbers will not be like the big 10 or sec. They will be very close to the other two.
Main thing will be how many games get picked up by the networks.