Gundy Says Sanders Will Be 'Fine,' 'Thinks' Sanders Is Going to Be Back

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/gundy-says-sanders-will-be-fine-thinks-sanders-is-going-to-be-back/

STILLWATER — Spencer Sanders’ status entering the Cowboys’ game against Tulsa this week isn’t definitive, but Mike Gundy is hopeful. Sanders, Oklahoma State’s quarterback, missed the Pokes’ season-opening win against Missouri State on Saturday because of COVID protocol. Gundy held his weekly media luncheon Monday afternoon in Boone Pickens Stadium. He said he’d prefer to not talk about injuries (COVID was lumped in with that), but he didn’t say one way or the other if Oklahoma State’s quarterback would play Saturday against the Golden Hurricane. “I would rather not talk about any injuries at this time,” Gundy said. “We’re hoping that he’ll be back. I think he’ll be fine, but I really can’t say, one because we never know how those things can turnout. So, I just prefer to not guess one way or the other.” Gundy said there is a “strenuous” reintroduction back into the team after going through COVID protocol. Student-athletes have to pass a few physical tests to determine if the virus left any lingering effects. After Saturday’s game, Gundy said Sanders was out from the middle of last week. In Sanders’ place, sophomore Shane Illingworth complete 55% of his pass attempts for 315 yards and a…

If Sanders isn’t back Illingworth will do just fine.

1 Like

Cia killed Kennedy too

So the Cia was involved in this too

I would say I proved my educational prowess but put 4 gundy haters in their place in the last half hour. But, I know no one we give much credit for U, jeff and two of the 3 stooges.

Rite keep that thought. Go off to ur fantasy world.
When u come back try and learn more words then dumbess. I know this is what ur dad called u. U thought it is the proper way to address people. But, no ur dad knew ur were a dumbess.
What I love everyone mite cry about my writing, but ur the only one not smart enough to understand it.

I meant that to be hilarious. So u must have understood that post.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

Delusional is what Roberto is, like his daddy gundy. It’s mental illness they can’t help it.

Your like a train wreck Roberto. Every time somebody hears you speak they have to stop and look at the disaster. Nobody cares what you have to say but they do want to look at your wreck that you write on here.

I see ur obsession has grown to include me. If u just want to rite about thats great

Nope I’m done.

I knew I could get u to stop

I think ur delusions are taking over again. Who asked me like 10 times to answer ur sad question today. U were begging me for an answer. I final had to answer u, I thought u mite hurt urself :pensive::disappointed::sleepy::sneezing_face::cry::slightly_smiling_face:

I like how a guy is flag me. He just flag a post he liked.
He is just flaging everything some dnt even have a hurtful word. I think I’m being censored.