Handicapping and Predicting OSU Football's Regular Season Finish

I’m certainly a one game at a at a time believer. We are close so let’s beat TCU this week!

5 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Definitely need to focus on TCU first and foremost and not look ahead like Baylor did before losing to the Horned Frogs.

2 Likes

U guys kill me. I’m not overly big on forecasting. But, we’re fans. I dnt need to focus on tcu.
I’m sure with the results of the wv - isu game got us focused for wv. I’m hoping it’s the same for tcu, after the Baylor loss.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it if it weren’t true.

There is a difference when your coaching to win and when your coaching not to lose.

1 Like

Did you not watch the 2011 team lose to an Iowa State team that wouldn’t have made a bowl game if it weren’t for the victory against us?

Okay way to go off topic lol either he’s a hell of a coach and gets the most out of his players or B.) we actually recruit really well and he’s just an average coach. But it can’t be both he’s won to many games. And yes I know he can’t beat OU not many do in this conference

3 Likes

We have gone 6 and 6 got look at who let us get that sixth win oh look 1 was ou.
We weren’t isu last win so doesn’t really apply how u look at it. The ou win does last game needing the win to go to 6 and 6.

I like how u say it fits. 2 and 12 is ur only thing u can hang ur hat on. We all know the record. So hopping around on ur 1 leg makes ur look like a yahoo.

1 Like

I know Knowles didn’t get the defense up in 2018 I hope he will try this year against ou

1 Like

Hopefully Gundy won’t break out the surrender flag early in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

Glad to see ur still able to do ur rainman act. U run of real quick yesterday.

1 Like

Just remember, Gundy had perfected losing Bedlam long before Knowles came along.

1 Like

That goes for osu before gundy.

U guys and that punt.

Uve never heard the best offense is defense.

Gundy got the ball on the 1 his plan work out until Knowles surrendered 99 yards.

U and Joey are real good at pointing out one thing. The problem u need more then one thing to prove anything.

1 Like

How many times does the defense outscore the other team.

Hint; Never if the other team is OU.

1 Like

U really r a yahoo. Jug the ball was at the one. That was a chance for Knowles to shine.
U never prove anything why do u come on. U just make us feel sad to see an ole drunk that shovels chit thinks about.

1 Like

Gundy has had 16 years to shine and has only done it once.

1 Like

Osu football has had 60 years prior to gundy and they never shined so Brite as gundy.
See how that works u pick 1 petty thing, and in the end it proved nothing

1 Like

Is that the same Gundy who was handed a decade of Bedlam equality?

Not sure ur point. It is the same osu who has had multiple double digit non winning streaks against ou. One was 19 years long.
Did that get u anywhere

1 Like