Hoops Game Thread: Bedlam Part 2

Can’t have a second of quion on the bench today

1 Like

At what point do you just go to a zone to force them to shoot jump shots?

Nvm that didn’t work. This is driving me crazy. None of the radio stations are working on IHeart, YouTubeTV has ESPN2 specifically blacked out for some reason, and my espn app is letting me click on any and every game that’s live on any espn affiliated network currently except for this game specifically. Like nothing at all is working, it’s all down.

After this time out.

1 Like

Moore is killing us

That’s crazy that that was our first foul.

Dailey has a lot of room to develop, but he seems far less athletic than he looked on tape.

1 Like

Get back on defense!

Fuq

Mike just subbed small and garrison out for Keller and marsh

Hold on to your hats

No quion small or garrison on the floor right now

Doesn’t matter regardless to me on the crowd. We always have people for this game.

We win and they storm the court on a team with 6 losses then Boynton grabs the mic with some used car salesman motivation. Calling it now.

Don’t matter when u got Keller and JMW!

Boynton was pissed, all up in JMW about that

3 Likes

Team said hold my beer

1 Like

Oh boy that Duke situation is going to lead to some heavy court rushing sanctions. All fun and games until you’re running over and injuring players.

5 Likes

Too many offensive rebounds/second chance points. Get a body or two on them.

3 Likes

I know it’s early in this game but this isn’t remotely the same team 6-7 games ago. They are driving the ball . Shooting good percentage shots

4 Likes

This is a completely different team than the one we saw previous to the fire talk. It’s not like they’ve changed things up either, they’re just playing well off of one another finally and shots are falling. Crazy what can happen when you start playing together.

2 Likes

Probably time to stop having people storm.

1 Like

I think he still plays timidly.

1 Like