Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State at Marquette

How are we feeling?

5 Likes

Fine. Weather isn’t the worst and I’m still eating turkey. How are you?

2 Likes

I’m really excited for tonight. It stinks that we are going into our 3rd game with basically a 3rd different rotation. No Bryce game 1. No Chris Harris game 2. Sounds like no Chris Harris and no Avery Anderson (depending on what rumors you believe). On the bright side, the depth we have this year makes me feel much better. That would have been a death sentence before tip for a lot of Boynton squads.

Additionally, I’m glad we got to play UTA game 1. They aren’t anywhere near as good as Marquette is, but they were able to push us a little bit and you had to play well down the stretch on the road to win. Marquette hasn’t been challenged this year. I’m hoping we can catch them a little bit off in their first real test.

Ready for victory

1 Like

Pretty good. No idea how good we are yet
Feel good in that we have ICE and Cade that both can get to the rim at will. Important we can get a bucket when shooting goes cold on the road

I’m not saying Avery is or isn’t out, I just have it confirmed that at least Chris and Montreal are out. Working to confirm Avery now.

I ran out of turkey a long time ago.

1 Like

Your day is much worse than mine then.

1 Like

Really wishing I didn’t need to do homework so I can watch this guilt free

2 Likes

When’s it due?

2 Likes

I am ready for the boys to show they are legit, need a big game from Kalib tonight to hold down Garcia. Feels like a game Flavors gets hot in

1 Like

Someone commented that it was rumored on another site that Avery isn’t playing. I heard it directly from @JustGary’s ears. That’s the only reason why I brought it up.

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Tonight at midnight

So plenty of time then.

4 Likes

And when did you receive this assignment?

3 Likes

I predict Rondel has another solid game tonight.

Technically? The day my professor gave us our syllabus. But we went over the material it covers the week before Thanksgiving break, so… I’ve had a week and a half to do it.

1 Like

Oof, yeah that’s tough.

2 Likes