Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State at West Virginia

For those who haven’t seen, Cade and Ice aren’t playing today. The pair scored 47 against West Virginia in Stillwater.

• Spicy
  • Regular

0 voters

Might as well play with house money at this point

WV by 20 no ice and no Cade.

Will we win? Probs not. Am I still pumped for the game? Yes. I’m excited to hopefully see some guys step up.

Edit: Glad to hear that Cade’s ankle isn’t serious; I didn’t think it was, but ya never know.

5 Likes

With no Ice or Cade, Culver may end up with 30 rebounds.

Big game for AA, should be fun to watch him run the team and be more aggressive on offense. Good opportunity for Keylan to show he has improved.

Im hopeful that WVA is worn out and we can keep it close.

No Cade sucks, but I’m excited to see how we play without him. I think it was the Tech game where we went on a 12-0 run when he was in foul trouble. Always seems like our guys step up when he’s out because it’s their chance to shine. Not expecting to win without Cade, but a good tune up for March Madness and a peep into what next year might be like. #CautiouslyOptimistic

This will pay dividends in two weeks if both Cade and Ice return healthy. It was already a house money game.

Same here. I’m actually looking forward to this game because it’s a win-win situation unless it’s a complete blowout.

Blowout coming up

2 Likes

Dee Mitchell’s 20 points aren’t quite enough in this one…

I do hope to see Dee Mitchell today.

I’m going to say Avery scores 25 today.

3 Likes

Hoping MB uses this game to help develop some of the less-experienced players. As people have said, it’s house money from here.

Spicy sandwich was extra spicy today. Do with that what you will.

3 Likes

Might need to eat two

1 Like

STOP THE COUNT

Why did we put in Bern so quickly?

If I didn’t know what Bob Huggins did for a living and saw him on the street, I would never guess he is a basketball coach.

2 Likes