Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Baylor (B12 Tourney)

Let’s get the hype :steam_locomotive: going for today! Evening game (5:30 CST) on ESPN. Go Pokes! Just win.

1 Like

Baylor will miss their shots tonight and the Cowboys will win by 7 :crystal_ball:

6 Likes

5:30pm I can do.

1 Like

Need to contain Mayer better, and with Baylor it is all about the runs and knockout punches. Have to take them in stride and keep fighting, if they have one less run last time we play we may have beat them. Go out there and let it all hang out like it is truly your last game of the year

4 Likes

I’ll have to watch the game on my phone from O’Brate and I am totally okay with it. Solid day/weekend to be an OSU fan.

9 Likes

They should put it up on that big as$ board!

6 Likes

Win or lose, I’m supremely ecstatic with what this team has accomplished.

5 Likes

And don’t let them make “momentum killer” shots.

2 Likes

I have a prior commitment tonight I can’t get out of, so I will be compulsively checking the score from my phone

2 Likes

Tell the lady you’re going to disappoint that you now have more important things to do. We can’t do it without you.

11 Likes

I believe we can win as long as we score more than they do in the end.

5 Likes

I watched minutes 16-12 of the first half and 18-16 of the second half in between meetings yesterday and we won.

I would be happy to continue being superstitious if need be.

Pokes by 3.

6 Likes

Baylor is just too ■■■■ good. BU 80-75.

I am swinging by the liquor store on the way home today, I only drink in celebration…

4 Likes

Baylor is so dang good… I think we can take them down though. Pokes 78- BU 72

3 Likes

good habit!

2 Likes

The question isn’t whether Baylor will make any, but if we can limit them to like 38% and make a couple of our own to stay within punching distance, we will have a shot.

The x factor is vital who rebounds so dang well.

I like that we have ICE this matchup to counter against him.

3 Likes

I don’t think we have to make that many. We shoot ■■■■ well enough as it is. I believe if we limit the turnovers to less than 12 and create a few of our own, then we can win playing the same way we played last time.

2 Likes

Ya.

And if we can do well rebounding the ball - would be big.

2 Likes

Would also be nice to have a better performance from MA today. We need him and Boone to stay out of foul trouble.

3 Likes