Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia (B12 Tourney)

I’m taking an early lunch this morning and am wearing my traditional gameday orange shirt. GO POKES!

3 Likes

Best part about living on the west coast is game times, who doesn’t love some 8:30am Cunningham action

15 Likes

It’s like Premier League at 8:00 a.m.

3 Likes

Better be a spicy chicken sandwich

1 Like

I have a bad feeling about this one. The game is too early to spend all day convincing myself otherwise.

4 Likes

I haven’t watched talking sports heads yell at each other in a while. Why do they always sound mad?

3 Likes

How much acid did you have to take for your google searches to lead you to this point?

4 Likes

Yelling is generally a requirement for all opinion based tv these days.

6 Likes

Last week we were playing with house money. Today’s game doesn’t feel like we are anymore.

Bryce hitting that 3 this early is probably going to give him a ton of confidence.

6 Likes

I like the ball movement so far.

The ESPN app is telling me the game hasnt started yet…is anyone else having this problem?

Need to capitalize on these WV turnovers

3 Likes

Same.

The score just populated for me, but i can’t see stats yet

1 Like

Ball movement and looks so far is superb. Just need to capitalize on them

7 Likes

I don’t understand Bryce handling the ball so much especially with multiple other primary ball handlers on the floor.

Not sure why we are having Williams bring the ball down the court with Ice, Cade, and Avery available as ballhandlers.

The first-half turnovers have turn tabled from the last game.

1 Like

WVU’s defense is pretty terrible so far. They are doubling off every screen, just got to relax and find the open man.

2 Likes

It’s so weird to watch a basketball game this early

2 Likes