Hoops Game Thread: Oral Roberts at Oklahoma State

How do we feel?

Slowly crushed under the weight of existential dread and global crises, but I think we’ll win easily tonight so I got that going for me

19 Likes

Was just looking at another OSU board, saw a poster saying he may have heard Tom Dirato say on the radio ICE may be out tonight and tomorrow. Marshall could you go to work and see if this is true?

Pokes by 20

An aside is that it’s interesting the Summit League is doing back to back games.

I think outside of one of their guys going nuts from 3 on us like Williams did for Oakland that we win by 15+.

Do we care if ICE is out tomorrow? What’s he got going on? Or was that meant to be Saturday?

They were saying, they thought he heard Ice was out tonight and Saturday.

Did they say why?

I’d assume contract tracing if they knew he was going to be out on Saturday as well?

Covid, but they were not 100% sure they heard correctly. That is why I was seeing if Marshall could get confirmation?

Trying to figure something out, but I might not be able to get anything until I get in GIA tonight.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Didn’t see ICE, Cade doesn’t look to thrilled. Lol

Lots of clues there. Avery back in an N95. No Likekele. Chris Harris suited up.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

Then let’s speculate on who the 5th starter is… Bryce?

Hopefully we see star Cade tonight. Gonna need him more with ICE not available.

I didnt get the feeling that Avery was going to be playing tonight being as he is still wearing the N95 and Harris is in Sweat Pants so I dont think either one of those guys will be playing tonight.

Also thinking long term if those two guys are still not cleared to play tonight and Ice is out with Covid that means he could miss the TCU game.

Ice was in the video

3 Likes