Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. Taco Tech

Only down 14! We are ready for big 12 with same team next year!

2 Likes

Big three there to make it a 14 point game. Let’s go pokes!

1 Like

I’m getting less and less interested they are

1 Like

I can’t remember seeing the student section so empty before for a big 12 game. Sad to see. Not blaming the students at all btw.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to delude myself into thinking if we return all this young “talent” that we will have a chance next year. But I need to drink a lot more to believe it. At this point, I’d rather start from scratch all-around. Unfortunately we will likely have the same situation next year (players + coach) making the same dumb mistakes and expecting a different result. And I’ll stupidly still be watching the same shitshow.

2 Likes

@marshall going to need the total number of uncontested layups we’ve given up at seasons end

That would require me rewatching this entire season. I don’t wish that on anyone.

6 Likes

Could be your own version of Rewatchable

I don’t think Weiburg does anything , plus we may lose some of these guys.
Baylor got down 20+ last night to Texas and came back to win it. One glaring deficiency we have is guys that can handle the ball. Baylor had two freshmen that looked like juniors
I was happy to see Cunningham gets tossed :joy:
I also don’t think I have enough here to drink
to watch this shitshow

1 Like

We are stuck financially so I agree nothing happens. Better become a OSU women’s tennis fan if you want to remain sane and see a natty this spring Michael!

3 Likes

How about softball , they don’t embarrass me

1 Like

Think our squad has 0 confidence too

Kinda sad

1 Like

This is payback for that football game in Lubbock in 2011. 66-6 I think

3 Likes

I think that was Tubervilles last season too :joy:

1 Like

:person_shrugging:

That guy is a :clown_face: