Hoops: OSU vs. Baylor Game Thread

Hello everyone. Morning basketball is weird.

1 Like

Kalib and Avery getting the start. Well deserved. I like that Boynton is shuffling things up and getting his most electric lineup on the court to start the game. Let’s see how they start :eyes:

4 Likes

Interesting stuff. Just gotta hope Ice and Avery don’t get tired at the same time. Need at least one on the floor at a time.

1 Like

Make. OSU. Hoops. Great. Again.

( please please please just play a tiny bit better.)

5 Likes

Does Baylor get a new green uniform every year?

1 Like

Hidde gonna drop 12/10 today or what?

MOSUHGA. I’m here for it.

I just cringed when they showed all the empty seats in the arena

2 Likes

It’d be perfectly reasonable for us to win this game.

I see we’re doing that thing where we think we can shoot 3s, but we can not in fact shoot 3s.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there is no way we win this game living by the three-pointer. Baylor will settle in and we will keep jacking up triples.

Eye ball emoji.

1 Like

I’ll take a backdoor lay-up like Baylor is doing every other possession.

I got a meeting with the bobs I gotta go. :v:

It looks scarce in GIA. :grimacing:

Well, about as positive as we could’ve asked for so far. It seems like there’s been definite improvement the last few days (or it could just be a few lucky shots falling)

Make sure you tell them now little you enjoy your jerb, and how little work you actually do (maybe 15 minutes worth per week).

I am very encouraged by this start. Guys aren’t rolling over. Win or not today, I feel like there’s a run coming in this team.

1 Like

Yep, regardless of the end result, this seems like a different team so far today.

Wooo! Yor dunk!