Hoops Preview: TV Info, Projected Lineups and Series History for OSU and Baylor

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/hoops-preview-tv-info-projected-lineups-and-series-history-for-osu-and-baylor/

The Cowboys’ road trip ends in Waco.

1 Like

Good luck we will need it. Go to ur priest and :pray:

Not sure how hard it is to suit up to only know you can’t play for anything. Scouts are always watching so you would think that wouldn’t play a big role in this pitiful play we are watching. Pitiful might be a little harsh but not far from it. Assistants must not be very good either but you have to blame boynton because he’s the head cheese and everything runs through him.

** |Oklahoma State|Class|Height|PPG|RPG|APG|
| — | — | — | — | — | — |
|Avery Anderson|Junior|6-3|10.8|2.9|1.9|
|Bryce Williams|Senior|6-2|11.1|2.2|3.1|
|Bryce Thompson|Sophomore|6-5|8.5|2.1|0.9|
|Isaac Likekele|Senior|6-5|7.4|5.9|3.5|
|Moussa Cisse|Sophomore|7-0|6.4|5.4|0.4|**

I am not sure how you list Isaac at 6’5"… but okay. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

I hate to be critical of Likekele, but when you have a point guard who can’t shoot free throws, it is indicative of a problem at the very core of a team. (I felt the same way about Gottlieb!! lol How could he not be our assist leader?? When he went up for a lay up he was still looking for someone that could make one!!)

:cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: GO POKES!!!

Probably going to be a murder today and I’m not referring to a third crow landing.

1 Like

Yea I never can figure out how a 6’5" looks like is 6’ when he drives.

1 Like