Hoops Preview: TV Info, Team Stats and Projected Lineups for OSU and Youngstown State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/hoops-preview-tv-info-team-stats-and-projected-lineups-for-osu-and-youngstown-state/

The Penguins have a high-powered offense.

Could definitely see us dropping this game . Pulling for them but if they’re disciplined and ready to lock horns we better watch out .

2 Likes

It comes down to who is motivated. Youngstown State won their conference in the regular season but lost in the tournament semifinal so they could be a bit deflated. OSU was the first team out for the NCAA tournament so they could deflated as well.
FYI OSU is favored by only 5.5.

1 Like

Of my 10,000 vices, gambling isn’t one of them. If it was, I would bet the house on Youngstown State.

If you’re OSU, it’s just hard to get excited about this game and tournament. YSU, on the other hand, has tremendous upside and home floor. A chance to beat OSU, even if not tOSU.

Elsewhere, PFB gang, our baseball team thumped a pretty good Dallas Baptist club 20-4 last night!

2 Likes

Lowers the O’colly “Who Cares”

Well they’re hitting 3s and their crowd is into it. Don’t see this going well.

1 Like

Saw the score at half. Embarrassing but not unexpected.

I’m going to start taking shots everytime Bryce Thompson inexplicably falls down while dribbling.

Seriously does he slip on his Gatorade player of the year ?

I would have too and that is why I don’t considering it would have been a big L for me lol but a win for us is good. That was an impressive win by the Pokes vs DBU. They are always a pretty good team. This team can slug! which is good cuz outside of Brown, McClean and a couple other relievers, the pitching, as we know, is suspect.

1 Like