Hoops Preview: TV Info, Team Stats, Projected Lineups and Series History for OSU and Baylor

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/hoops-preview-tv-info-team-stats-projected-lineups-and-series-history-for-osu-and-baylor-2/

Baylor will be without its leading scorer.

Come on Cowboys !

1 Like

Another game where my ESPN+ is worthless…

1 Like

ESPN- is and always has been useless.

1 Like

I cut cable a few years ago so I usually hang with the radio guys on most basketball game nights. But because of the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle I can watch the ESPN+ games. Its also good for baseball and softball.

1 Like

No way we’re winning this at this rate. Shooting all kinds of 3s and making absolutely none of them.

1 Like

I just don’t understand how the whole roster can’t shoot the ball at a halfway decent rate consistently. Watching Baylor knock down 3s at ease frustrates the absolute shitt out of me.

1 Like

Boyton needs to go after the year. Don’t care what guys he’s got coming in. Bye boyton!

Gudy’s like Biden. Economy is good, things are looking up. Never been in a better situation. We are doing good things just need more time to finish what we started. :man_facepalming:

Can we not be pro active?