Hot Take of the Day: Toilet Paper Is Archaic and Should Not be Used

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/hot-take-of-the-day-toilet-paper-is-archaic-and-should-not-be-used/

How did we already get here?

I prefer the three seashells.

3 Likes

Life’s a lot like a roll of toilet paper. At first there seems to be an endless supply and you spin off what you need with no limit or concern for running out. Then one day you realize there’s not much left and every sheet counts!

1 Like

Why are we here talking about this. Stop. Get some help.

1 Like

We have officially “jumped the shark”.

Switched to bamboo made toilet paper, more sustainable and three ply!

Ain’t no such thing as flushable wipes. I could print flushable on a package of feminine hygiene products but it won’t change the probability of clogging up the plumbing.

3 Likes

He doesn’t know how to use the three seashells​:joy::rofl::joy:

While in Russia you have to carry your own toilet paper. Most truck stops and stations outside of Moscow didn’t have toilets, just a PVC pipe in the ground.
USA is the greatest country in the world.

1 Like

Agreed. They say flushable but watch some videos on them they don’t actually dispose in your septic or in city pipes. Really bad for the environment the bidet is actually better for price (long term) and environment! But this is Oklahoma ain’t no one care bout dem dang environments round here

1 Like

I ran across a true flushable wipe out of China at Oklahoma water conference last year. Only problem with it, it was a dry wipe and so felt like sand paper. Not ideal at all. Attached is the cost to NYC for that stuff! And no flushable options from the conference

1 Like

I was wondering where it all went. I bet you have cool coworkers.

I have thought the same about people who only use toilet paper. It was best said in the book written by a crazy beatnik who outlived almost all of his beatnik friends of the 1940’s and 1950’s, Naked Lunch.
In that that novel written in the 1950’s he said in America you have men walking down the street in expensive business suits who have dirty asses. He was referring to the fact that unlike Europe which uses bidets, Americans wipe with toilet paper without washing their behinds after taking the proverbial dump. Since most of us in America do not have a bidet, we can when at home step in the tub and wash that part of the body with soap and the faucet of the tub without having to take a full bath.