How would joining 1 of the 4 conf. Effect osu

If it’s anybodies fault it’s urs. If our forefathers had made the teams then more relevant we won’t be in this mess. U can cry all u want about gundy he is working with what he is given. Guys from the 50’s, 60’ and u from the 70’s caused all of are problems.
It’s like osu is a Honda. Years of cheap cars now there a great good reliable car. People still want a corvette.
And no matter what gundy does when he brings them back to the farm they see a Honda

You tell me one thing that will change from what Gundy has been able to do whether we end up in the AAC or Pac12 or Big10. He can still have winning seasons, he can still brag about his number of wins. Still no conference titles, still no NY 6 bowls. Nothing will change for the football program.

If we had beaten OU a few times, maybe they wouldn’t look like the only decent team in the conference. If we had won two or three more conference titles in the last 15 years since T Boone made the facilities respectable maybe we could get some interest in bringing us in. We’ll never know, cause we couldn’t take advantage of Texas going in the crapper and we’ve let Baylor and Iowa State go from the bottom to competing for titles. I guess 1 conference title every 2 or 3 decades is as good as this program is going to be. Hello AAC.

Nice u didn’t take any responsibility for the crap football legacy u gave us. I’ve never have been big on the transfer portal. The transfer portal will start making osu more relevant.
Once good players have set a couple of years at a school like Alabama they will want to playing time. Looks like we will be get alot this year for defense.
It’ll be good karma if Sanders wakes up and we win the league. If u have given up thats great but dnt debbie down us.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Everyone is offered opportunities in life, some people take advantage, some don’t. You don’t have to cry, you still have mediocre Mike and will still get a mediocre bowl game.

This would be embarrassing if I would like u. Those r your tears. I haven’t been the one crying. I’ve tired to give u comfort but ur to hysterically. Only one way to help chicken lil cut the head off and cook lunch.

Glad to know you’re satisfied with OSU being the equivalent of an economy car.

1 Like

Only u would get that out of what I rote.
I said after years of football it’s hard to turn a Honda into a corvette. So no u were wrong

Of course it’s hard but the guy in charge of winning games seems to have no desire to become a “Corvette.” He did earlier in his career but now he doesn’t seem to have the desire to. Could it come back? Sure it could but he hasn’t shown it these past few seasons.

U haven’t seen it these last few years. 2018 gundy made the move to get a new d cor. It’s paying of.
I know we have super seniors but even with out them we r deeper then ever.
Penalties have drop big time. Gundy has tried everthing to keep his coaches.
This is the first time u can actually say if we had one better player we could had a title.
But go ahead logan.

Still hasn’t hired a special teams coach. Look at how frequently they sh1t the bed and either cost us games or almost cost us games. If he was trying to win a title he would find someone to correct the problem instead of letting his ego get in the way thinking he can do it himself.

1 Like

There were two bad penalties last year that hurt.

I remember we had a return td on a kick off.

I can’t recall we gave up a td or really a lot of big plays.

So a special coach would have prevented these things from happening. Like the two penalties.

In the start of the Texas vs tcu game, they had like 4 penalties to start the game last year.

with 3 kickoffs.

Do either of those 2 teams have special ed coaches?

I would have fired them ( Texas and tcu special coach) on the spot.

It was the opening kick with no special surprise plays.

U r talking about a punter in 2 years hasn’t given up 100 yards.
Hale only missed 1 kick.

I will give u Johnson he made bonehead plays back there.
Presley did better but not more then just fair catching the ball.

I can’t even decipher what this is saying Roberto. Please try writing it again.

Ok I edit.