Injuries at practice

Someone is spreading rumors that QB1 and QB2 are both injured and out. Anyone know anything about this?

Jelani Woods wildcat incoming.

1 Like

Believe Sanders is out for Sat. (or so I’ve heard all week), but hadn’t heard that about Brown.

From my sources (which aren’t on the levels of the Kyle’s for sure) Dru is healthy as far as they know.

I heard the same rumor that Brown hurt his hand in practice this week and is questionable for Saturday. This is second hand info though so not sure how much trust to put in it. Sanders being done for year though has a lot of people behind it.

Here’s where we’re at as of this morning.

• Sanders out for a month-ish following surgery on his hand
• Brown questionable for Saturday after hurting his hand in practice
• I legit had to go check who QB3 was (I guess it’s Costello)

All of this is rumor and unconfirmed, but these are the things I’m hearing from people who will talk. They aren’t close enough to it for me to report it, but it sounds like WVU is getting a lot more dicey than it was about a week ago.

3 Likes

@dustinragusa24 Was all about the Costello Hype Train before he got into campus if I remember correctly? Sure he would love seeing him get some live game action.

Hope we see the Wildcanadian formation on Sat.

3 Likes

can We just bubble wrap dru till Saturday. Maybe duck tape/foam pad combo per Little Giants.

3 Likes

Imagine a Jumbo Woods package!

2 Likes

Taking WVU for a walk in the Canadian Woods!

3 Likes

Of course this is the game I have tickets for…

Well, I guess we’ll see a ton of Chubatrain on Saturday. Hopefully Dru can go though.

Well, here is too hoping for a W. WV has gotten better every week, not a good time for all these injuries to pile up.

Maybe it’s finally OSU’s turn to have a 3rd stringer run out and throw 300 against an opponent

17 Likes

While I hope the 3rd stringer can go out and throw for 300 yards gotta remember who is the head coach. If Gundy isn’t letting Sanders throw the ball, I highly doubt he will let Costello. Hope I’m wrong. Here’s to Chuba’s 40+ carries.

1 Like

So Sanders is essentially out until the Bowl game.

That’s what I’ve heard from multiple people. Could change depending on how his thumb heals, but that’s where we’re at today.

1 Like

Hoping Rey Lewis drop off some deer antler supplements

4 Likes

All I’m hearing is to bet the WVU ML

From everything I’ve seen/heard/read about Dru Brown, he’s a great guy, well-respected among his teammates, and a pretty good QB. But, I was never on the deal with feeling sorry for him when he didn’t win the starting job. He took a chance coming to OSU, gave it his best shot and it didn’t work out. Just the way it goes. But, if Spencer is out and Dru legit can’t play because of an injury in practice when he finally had a shot at some real PT, I feel genuinely bad for the guy.

11 Likes