Injury Report: Spencer Sanders Expected to Play Amid Injury Rumors, Wilson, Bray Out

Originally published at: Injury Report: Spencer Sanders Expected to Play Amid Injury Rumors, Wilson, Bray Out | Pistols Firing

Sanders is expected to play.

Well shiit

1 Like

Tech was very physical. I hope sanders is good to go.
Wilson is not great joe can play. Cb is going to hurt

1 Like

Not ideal.

Without the starting center it will be very difficult to win. The timing was off a lot last week.

If you gave me 2-1 over the next 3 game stretch I’d probably take it.

2 Likes

Yes, several soft high snaps

2 Likes

Lovely. Just lovely :unamused:

Just get yourself some orange cool aid itll be good

2 Likes

Hopefully, they worked on that this week. I would expect better snaps.

1 Like

We dnt need to worry about joe. He ain’t starting his backup is. They say joe is hurt too

1 Like

Some these Sanders haters wish he was out. They going to going to miss him truly when he graduates or gets hurt. He’s going to have a lot of categories in school history. He’s been a success in the works and still getting better. He may be the most winningest against OU too that may still be yet to happen and most in wins as a QB. Technically a Junior season for him this year. Let’s protect our QB and play solid defense with some pressure today.

4 Likes

sigh Already a bad center snap… on the plus side, Sanders looks good and is making up for our mistakes!

2 Likes

Third string center in ?

1 Like

Whoooooooooo boy here we go .

Number one offense doesn’t help special teams

1 Like

I was wondering that myself about our center. Evers is out? I wanna see some Oliver in more frequently if he’s out for the rest of the day.

2 Likes

Should have turned that fumble into 7 not 3 dammit

2 Likes

I think we need to cut back on the gadget and trick plays and save them for later in the season. The first one was nice but the last few I think lost the element of surprise. Liking the flow of the offense going through Sanders right now. Hopefully we get a decent size lead then run the ball to start killing clock while at least some what trying to maintain a lead getting some points here n there.

1 Like

We need to take the first possession for 7, that’s a three score lead. Defense can hold that up I think

1 Like

What Sanders haters? Spencer has proven himself and is beloved by all, IMHBAO.