Instacap: Aggressive Cowboys Bully Mountaineers 81-58

I agree.

1 Like

Free throws for one. God knows how many more wins we might have if we had better free throw shooting.

2 Likes

Robert I see what youā€™re saying. If OSU wins it MUST just be because the other team sucks. 12 turnovers? I guess you mustā€™ve skipped over the part where we beat them on the boards 48-24. Thatā€™s a makes a pretty dam big difference in a game Roberto.

@patrick2

ISSAC LIKEKELE IS THE BEST DEFENDER, MOST VERSITLE DEFENDER ON THE TEAM AND IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE ARTICLE WRITTEN DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, I WATCHED THE GAME AND EVERY GAME.

NOT JUST PARTS OF A GAME BECAUSE THATā€™S ALL I WAS ABLE TO.

1 Like

Likekele is also the player on the floor that handicaps our offense as well. The only thing that dude is making is an open or semi-contested layup. He canā€™t shoot at all. Heā€™s also the one that allowed K State to hammer the go ahead three to win. Nice player, but itā€™s been obvious most of the season that weā€™re being outgunned offensively with his inability to improve offensively.

WE ARE A DEFENSIVE MINDED TEAM LED BY A LEADER AND HE WEARS #13

next

1 Like

#13 has also only scored in single digits 16 out of the 24 games so far this season. Heā€™s also shooting 53% from the free throw line. Which is the worst of his career. His field goal percentage overall has gotten worse as well. Look closely at those stats alone and his free throw and field goal percentage has gotten worse every season heā€™s been at OSU.

His best attribute is rebounding. Not scoring, assists, free throw shooting, or three point shooting that you see with a lot of point guards. Decent defender and can drive to the basket. Thatā€™s it!!! Of course it doesnā€™t matter if he gets to the free throw line because he just going to stink that one up as well.

Heā€™s not NBA caliber at all. Most players like him that are NBA caliber are either elite defenders or elite playmakers (or both). Most of the time, those players, also averaged double digits in scoring in college. Heā€™s nice in those areas but heā€™s not at that level. He might be able to play in Europe or Asia. Thatā€™s about as far as heā€™ll go.

9th out of 10 in scoring defense in the conference. If weā€™re defensive minded and thatā€™s going to be our identity we have much room for improvement.

Look Joey since u wonā€™t listen to me. U explain what this big win means. U were the same after beating Baylor and we went 2 for 5 after.
If we double up on rebounds and keep them shooting 30 % the rest of the season I will be sorry what I said.

So to me we just won a game. U tell me what it really means.

13 leads the team in assist and rebounds God knows weā€™re need as meaning of these were can get.

Who taught Roberto how to increase the font size and bold it

1 Like

#13 canā€™t make free throws. Thereby making it a valid argument that him driving the basket to draw a foul is null and void.

Thats par for u joey. I point he is the best in 3 things. And u talk about his poor ft shooting on a bad team of ft shooters.

I also think u misunderstand me. I would like to not have ice playing ,but when he is their best option.

Then maybe he shouldā€™ve practiced being better at them. Iā€™m not talking about the rest of the players. Iā€™m focused on this one individual player weā€™ve been discussing the entire time. I said he was a good rebounder. Yes, heā€™s decent in the assists game. However, heā€™s just not good at anything else. That is a fact!!!

@joe15 You are very very closed minded like majority of users on here in terms of basketball knowledge from oSu hoops fan base.

1 Like

He is our best defender. With our problems with scoring, making the other team not scoring is big.
Ur a stat guy ice is not our worse ft shooter but best rebounder and assist guy.
The 2 or 3 ft he misses a game dnt out weight the other stuff. This is true fact. Iā€™m not an ice fan. Itā€™s just dnt plug that plug, itā€™ll cause the boat to go down faster.

But thatā€™s Joey. He think if u replace ice the backup has to do better. This isnā€™t a lab. Boynton canā€™t or doesnā€™t have time to experiment. He can still make a decent year. He was perdict at 5th. He may get that but 6th or 7th is what he has got to get.

And you are very very close-minded like the few that actually think Likekele is this huge asset on the floor.

Blah blah blah. The inability to score means the other team gets more opportunities to build their lead.

That leader who wears #13 has led led us to a 1-5 record without #14 in the lineup.

1 Like