Instacap: Cowboys Fall to Sooners 66-62 in Overtime

I don’t know how you don’t understand this. Boynton is finishing his 5th season. Gundy has been around for 17 years. Comparing the first five seasons Boynton is 54% while Gundy is at 58% in the wins/loss column. Not really much of a difference.

Why do you think I keep saying give him next season? Gundy had the most senior and experienced team in 2009 he had and still found a way to lose to Houston (at home) and not really win anything.

Boynton has two seniors on this team (only one that starts) and he can’t make a basket three feet outside the bucket. If Boynton fails next season then look to getting rid of him. Until then, you’re stuck with him so either support him or stop crying.

Gundy has finished in the bottom half of the conference 4 times.

1 Like

And boynton has to in 5 years

He already has more losing season in and ot of conference.
I really will be surprised if he doesn’t lose players to the portal. Good thing he won’t lose the ones he got in the portal.

Gundy had 2 in his first two seasons.

How’s the portal working for Gundy this year?

1 Like

I was talking losing seasons. Boynton has 1 top 5 finish. Go back to sleep

Dnt know it’s not over. We only lost a couple major. We will be fine.

At least Boynton gets the transfers in (as of now). It’s not like Gundy where he loses 12 players and looks forward to replacing them with players from the Kansas of the SEC.

1 Like

4 in 17 years vs. 4 in 5 years…

1 Like

Well I’m sorry gundy develops players.
Boynton knows he has to get new ones in.

He wouldn’t have to worry as much about development if he would stop targeting players from a program that lost to East Tennessee St. by three touchdowns. Then people still wonder why we can’t win another conference title.

1 Like

Man he’s really taken advantage of those 5 star transfers this year. You always wanna talk about how it’s harder to make the tournament, this would be the 2nd time in five seasons he wouldn’t even get an nit invite.

1 Like

Don’t worry Jake the excuse for boynton is only two coaches have had massive success in basketball, so he gets a pass…. The funny part is what coach has accomplished what Gundy has in football?

At least Boynton can get them in instead of watching them transfer out.

So we can watch boynto lose with them

I swear Joey no one can be as dumb as u. Can they.
If ur bored go on tic tok get a hobby. Dnt have to show ur an idiot just so people will talk to you.

So as long he gets transfers we’re satisfied? What a sad era we’ve been in with our basketball program.

How about we fire any basketball or football coach that can’t win a conference title every 6 years?

1 Like

Hell I just want to watch decent basketball and win more games than you lose at this point. Boynton didn’t inherit a program that hadn’t won an outright conference championship in 60 years. Idk why holder had such a problem in finding a decent basketball coach.

So it’s okay for Gundy to get 3-4 years to develop whatever players he gets? And it’s not okay for Boynton to develop them throughout one or two seasons? That sounds a little hypocritical.