Instacap: Cowboys Rally for 57-56 Win over TCU

They still have the numbers on Boyton. I want to say 3-9 now. My memory is fading.

1 Like

What numbers?

I’m shocked OSU had only 11 turnovers. I went to bed at halftime, pretty disgusted at missed FTs and turnovers. I would’ve bet the house we had 11 turnovers in the first half alone.

Maybe we did…and we didn’t turn it over any in the second half?

2 Likes

I think 2 turnovers in second half. 11 or 12 T.O. in first half

1 Like

It was 11 for the whole game. However with the shitty FT shooting almost all the 1-1s were essentially turnovers.

3 Likes

Yes. What I don’t understand is why you’re so worried about it? You must have a very sad life . I would be more worried about watching the game and supporting the team than running around the arena looking like a psychopathic idiot in front of everyone.

TCU vs oSu in Boynton’s tenure. In favor of TCU.

1 Like

I’ll take a one point win over a one point loss. If barely winning is good enough for Gundy to get massive support then it should be good enough for Boynton. Remember after the Missouri State debacle? “We just need to get better that’s all!!!” is what a bunch of you idiots said.

I’m going to say it right now. Boynton and OSU basketball just need to get better!!! That’s two in a row now. Either be content with a win or stop throwing a tween wave temper tantrum. It’s a deep league. TCU was 12-2 on the year before losing last night. They aren’t a bad squad.

There are no easy wins in the Big 12.

2 Likes

Ur the one with the sad life. I was making fun of u.
Ur not smart enough to understand it. Just keep replying. Me and kspoke met aj had a great talk. I showed ur pic, he want to know if u would do a cage fight. A benefit to raise awareness against child abuse.

1 Like

Another rich comment from the most contradicting poster on here :rofl::rofl: can’t help but bring Gundy into every conversation he has

1 Like

I never said anything close to this after that game. The biggest question is what does this have to do with basketball?

2 Likes

Well congratulations on your circle jerk with each other!!! Maybe you guys can do it again one day.

And that’s why nobody likes you… You don’t add content besides negativity. Try to improve…

1 Like

I just don’t understand why the standard has to be different between the two. Neither of you have explained that yet. If it’s okay that Gundy wins by 1-2 points then why does it have to be different for Boynton? Are you really going to care about a one point win against TCU as long as it’s a successful season in the wins column?

Did I say anything bad? Your jumping up and down that you predicted a win against a program that’s only been to the ncaa tournament 8 times in its entire history. Forgive me if I’m not as excited about beating tcu as you are. Glad we got another win

Robert certainly did. It was okay to beat an average FCS school by a touchdown with a defensive stand and claim “Well we just need to get better I guess”. When Boynton beats a 12-2 P5 school by one point then it’s “Boynton sucks and so does his team!!”.

Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy in that?

Do you notice that I’m not Robert?

A win is a win, right? Or is it only okay to use that excuse for the football coach?

Yes. I’m just doing what Robert would do. I’m going to group you in with someone you tend to agree with and automatically assume you agree with each other on all issues.