Instacap: Oklahoma State Completes Comeback, Beats Texas 32-24

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instacap-oklahoma-state-completes-comeback-beats-texas-32-24/

The Cowboys are 6-0 for the first time since 2015.

I expect the AD to have a brinks truck ready for Knowles at the end of the season.

3 Likes

The fox channel went out half way through the 3rd and I missed the comeback. Upset I didn’t get to watch it but If it means we’ll win I won’t watch a game the rest of the season!! Go Pokes!!

1 Like

Knowels 6-0

2 Likes

Penalties killed OSU the majority of the game.

2 Likes

Umm…think rattler is avalible?

Spencer might be the worst qb in the 12. I mean every time he releases down field I close my eyes. Is Illingworth a corps or what?

1 Like

@jeff38 and Who picked Knowles as his D Coordinator?

2 Likes

Stay on the sidelines, you’re not playing

2 Likes

Gundy couldn’t hold knowels jock strap LOL. glad we won and Texas lost but that win felt dirty.

1 Like

Who hired Dunn?

1 Like

Take a shower I’m sure after dunn told Sanders to score that last td u are dirty in all the wrong places

1 Like

If we’re all being honest here with ourselves, Texas was the better team hands down when kacy was a quarterback and #5 was running the ball. MVP goes to our feild goal kicker for sure!

2 Likes

Gundy made a great pick up by getting this kicker and to let him step in. Way to go gundy

1 Like

I agree

But man Spencer.

I get that illingworth would have got sack more times but Texas d-line got of blocks for three quarters.

Martin not pulling a couple of passes down hurt.
Sanders did screw up the presley pass

1 Like

Yea Martian had skillets for hands today

Gundy dosent trust his quarterback or the o-line